CSAS vs Clarksville Acd. 1A Semi-Finals

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scheduling question for both fan bases.....

Do you think CSAS has better prepared themselves for this state tourney run ??...I see they have a schedule strength of 11....They have played Howard 3 x's. McCallie, Beech and Grace Baptist 4 x's....They had two games scheduled with Tyner that doesn't have scores..I guess they were cancelled due to weather ??...All those teams made the state tournament....

Clarksville Acd. appears to only have one quality opponent, that being Ensworth (I'm not familiar with all the Middle Tn programs, state your case for the other teams they have played)..That was one of their losses...They have a schedule strength of 76 which would be worse if CoachT took into account out-of-state opponents...They have played Butler Co.KY., (3-25), Caldwell Co.KY,(6-20), Trigg Co.KY.,(12-14) and Dawson Springs, KY.(1-24)....

I'm leaning toward CSAS in this game because I know the Chattanooga area, having lived there a couple of years..Basketball is traditionally strong in the city....I think if CSAS goes after the Cougars with their press, they might cause alot of trouble...They (CSAS) have better athletes than Wayne County and they are used to seeing big, strong, athletic players .... Now, having said that, I know the real Clarksville Acd didn't show up yesterday, for whatever reason...Malcolm Smith is a real talent...He can't get into foul trouble like he did yesterday though...Maybe the Cougars played down to their competition ??...I don't know...I'm not real sure the Patriots played up to their potential yesterday either....This will be a very good game...Both are good teams....

I'm going to go with Clarksville Acd by about 5 points....

How do you lean towards CSAS in 1 paragraph and hen pick CA to win? lol

I got

CSAS- 58

CA -50

Do you think CSAS has better prepared themselves for this state tourney run ??...I see they have a schedule strength of 11....They have played Howard 3 x's. McCallie, Beech and Grace Baptist 4 x's....They had two games scheduled with Tyner that doesn't have scores..I guess they were cancelled due to weather ??...All those teams made the state tournament....

Clarksville Acd. appears to only have one quality opponent, that being Ensworth (I'm not familiar with all the Middle Tn programs, state your case for the other teams they have played)..That was one of their losses...They have a schedule strength of 76 which would be worse if CoachT took into account out-of-state opponents...They have played Butler Co.KY., (3-25), Caldwell Co.KY,(6-20), Trigg Co.KY.,(12-14) and Dawson Springs, KY.(1-24)....

How is it in 1 paragraph you are leaning towards CSAS but then you pick CA to win by 5 lol

I think CSAS wins by about 8. Malcolm Smith will get his points but I think he will not finish the game because of fouls CSAS has better guards than CA.

I'm leaning toward CSAS in this game because I know the Chattanooga area, having lived there a couple of years..Basketball is traditionally strong in the city....I think if CSAS goes after the Cougars with their press, they might cause alot of trouble...They (CSAS) have better athletes than Wayne County and they are used to seeing big, strong, athletic players .... Now, having said that, I know the real Clarksville Acd didn't show up yesterday, for whatever reason...Malcolm Smith is a real talent...He can't get into foul trouble like he did yesterday though...Maybe the Cougars played down to their competition ??...I don't know...I'm not real sure the Patriots played up to their potential yesterday either....This will be a very good game...Both are good teams....

I got

CSAS- 58

CA -50

How is it in 1 paragraph you are leaning towards CSAS but then you pick CA to win by 5 lol

I think CSAS wins by about 8. Malcolm Smith will get his points but I think he will not finish the game because of fouls CSAS has better guards than CA.

I can lean one way and pick another..I'm good like that... :thumb:

I got

CSAS- 58

CA -50

I can lean one way and pick another..I'm good like that... :thumb:

lol I need someof those skills

Well mr yellow, who died and made you mr expert on who is an athlete and who is not? have you even seen wayne county play outside of yesterday because i beg to differ with you.........wayne county has got plenty of athletes on their team and just so you know tyler rice is being looked at by D1 schools so you cant tell me that he is no athlete........i would put wayne county up against CSAS any day and i would bet that in an afternoon game or night game, they would have downed Clarksville academy.......Clarksville academy has not played many tough teams all year and does not have a very strong district.........wayne county's district took three teams to the region...........

Well mr yellow, who died and made you mr expert on who is an athlete and who is not? have you even seen wayne county play outside of yesterday because i beg to differ with you.........wayne county has got plenty of athletes on their team and just so you know tyler rice is being looked at by D1 schools so you cant tell me that he is no athlete........i would put wayne county up against CSAS any day and i would bet that in an afternoon game or night game, they would have downed Clarksville academy.......Clarksville academy has not played many tough teams all year and does not have a very strong district.........wayne county's district took three teams to the region...........

ummm buddy the top 4 from each district go to the region what are you talking about

If Clark Acad guards dont turn the ball over against the pressure then Clark Acad wins (and Smith stays out of foul trouble). CSAS does not have anybody that can guard Smith in the paint. And on a side note, CSAS does not have a significant advantage over Wayne Co. in the 'athlete' department. Wayne Co. is much more athletic than you think.