Clarksville Acd. vs Grace Bapt.-1A Championship

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"As a native Chattanoogan I want to root for Grace but knowing that my CSAS patriots beat Grace 3 times this year and lost to Clarksville Academy today i dont know who to root for lol" icecold

C'mon, icecold. Grace people have cheered for CSAS a few times. You can do it.

Yeah, Grace has the clear edge on guard play while CA has the clear edge inside. It will be an interesting game. CSAS got to the finals 3 years ago by running that press. They got beat several times with it against CA today. Grace, however, will play a totally different style so I'm not sure what to expect. Hopefully Grace can bring one gold ball back to Chatt.

Treefifty, a nap? You need to wake up and watch #45 Malcolm Smith from CA, and You need to watch the kid from Grace, the guard, Brandon Herman. They are both very, very good ballplayers.

And, yall are right. It will be the inside play of CA, and the outside play of Grace. If CA's guards can get it down the court and shoot any outside shots, then CA will take it. And, if Grace's inside guys can at least slow the twins down, and their guards dominate CA's guards and cause TO's, then Grace could take it.

This should be a very interesting game to watch. I'll take Clarksville Academy in a close one.

after the first it is

grace-6

C.A-23

the smith brothers are on fire grace has nothing for them and grace has hit 3 layups.. not just malcolm is hitting but martin is hitting the outside 3

At the half it is

Grace-23

C.A-38

the smiths still hitting shots and Brandon for grace is getting warm he has 11 i think