White Station vs. Melrose -AAA State Championship

orangemoundwest

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, after watching this game, I came away with a few observations:

MY MAIN OBSERVATION: NORTH CAROLINA NEEDS ADONIS THOMAS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My second observation: Tennessee needs Chris Jones just because he'll make them that much better.

My third observation: Joe Jackson is a beast and I wish him the best of luck at Memphis!

My fourth observation: Melrose will win another AAA state championship next year.

Congrats to the Melrose Golden Wildcats. This win is good for the community and the school. Coach JJ u finally getting your due. Melrose proved they are just better than White Station even with the big guy out. They should be 5 - 0 against them. Chris Jones came up big again as well as Adonis. Every player did their part. Thanks orange mound for coming out strong. I think shutting Hollis down again was the factor. U stop him and u put all the pressure on Joe. Joe Jackson what a heck of a career, good job for a great kid. I talk with Nate Jr and he said Nate III will get surgery on next week hopefully monday. Doctors said if everything go well he will be back to going strong by late june. Lets pray for the kids speedy recovery, because he earned his respect this year and proved all his critics wrong.

Congrats to the Melrose Golden Wildcats. This win is good for the community and the school. Coach JJ u finally getting your due. Melrose proved they are just better than White Station even with the big guy out. They should be 5 - 0 against them. Chris Jones came up big again as well as Adonis. Every player did their part. Thanks orange mound for coming out strong. I think shutting Hollis down again was the factor. U stop him and u put all the pressure on Joe. Joe Jackson what a heck of a career, good job for a great kid. I talk with Nate Jr and he said Nate III will get surgery on next week hopefully monday. Doctors said if everything go well he will be back to going strong by late june. Lets pray for the kids speedy recovery, because he earned his respect this year and proved all his critics wrong.
:thumb: I wanted Whitestation to win, but Melrose was the better team and they deserved it. It has been an absolute pleasure watching these teams compete this year. I personally thank all of these young men for a great year.

Nebuntyn this was one of the best years for high school basketball in Memphis. Seriously on the AAA side. These kids got some bright futures. Never have we had these many games all year where fans were turned away time and time again. The Joe Jackson domination, Chris Jones showing he belong. The Southwind rain of 3s, black being a monster, Adonis living up to the hype, the nate rucker monster dunks, Mayo looking smooth, the central bigs. The list go on and on. Great job players. Thanks for the memories.