Losers for week two in the Mid-State

MrNoitAll

Thank you again for accepting my apology. I have been around/played softball most of my life. I have been reading this site for only a few years. A few things have prompted me to begin posting but I will try hard to take your advice. I really cannot believe no one has laid claim to the "mrsnoitall"! I feel fortunate to have gotten it! :thumb:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear MrNoitAll, I did feel bad to going off the other night. It really wasn't meant toward you. I am truly sorry and I hope you will forgive me. I really just felt sorry for Lucy44 coz I felt like she was being ganged up on. I do agree with her, but I took it too far. Sorry. We are all entitled to our opinions, however, we should all try harder to be more considerate of other's feeling, especially the players. Again, I really am sorry and I didn't mean it toward anyone in particular. :thumb:

To Redstitch, If you think your kid can do it better, by all means, have at it! Get off your behind, fork over the cash, and put her in lessons. If not, then work on hitting and defense to better support the poor girl on the mound. It is not ALL up to the pitcher. :?:

Mamm I have forked over way more cash than I care to admit, I respect every girl that plays. We don't pitch cause I value my sanity. It is not any girls fault that the T$$AA put us at a serious disadvantage by restructuring us in a district that has terrible pitching and then we will have to go to the region and play the Soddy Beeches (that is funny :?: ) of the state when the T$$AA has given the advantage to them by keeping them where they are going to see decent pitching all season. We will deal with it even when we are facing sub 50 all over the place stuff good players adjust.

Dear MrNoitAll, I did feel bad to going off the other night. It really wasn't meant toward you. I am truly sorry and I hope you will forgive me. I really just felt sorry for Lucy44 coz I felt like she was being ganged up on. I do agree with her, but I took it too far. Sorry. We are all entitled to our opinions, however, we should all try harder to be more considerate of other's feeling, especially the players. Again, I really am sorry and I didn't mean it toward anyone in particular. :cry:

To Redstitch, If you think your kid can do it better, by all means, have at it! Get off your behind, fork over the cash, and put her in lessons. If not, then work on hitting and defense to better support the poor girl on the mound. It is not ALL up to the pitcher. :roll:

Mamm I have forked over way more cash than I care to admit, I respect every girl that plays. We don't pitch cause I value my sanity. It is not any girls fault that the T$$AA put us at a serious disadvantage by restructuring us in a district that has terrible pitching and then we will have to go to the region and play the Soddy Beeches (that is funny :roflolk: ) of the state when the T$$AA has given the advantage to them by keeping them where they are going to see decent pitching all season. We will deal with it even when we are facing sub 50 all over the place stuff good players adjust.

Well "Newbie" I am glad to see you puttin them $$$$ marks in the T$$AA. I want to start a thread about them but I have so much to say I am afraid that someone may guess who you know who is...... :oops: