Perry Co. 2010

radio33

These PC boys are looking bigger and stronger ever time I run into one of them.

how strong is the tucker kid? i know he plays basketball so... but i dont think his is that strong just by looking at him but he is still yals best player

He is a year older and I am not sure of his numbers in weight room. He was like 2nd in the state in tackles last year. So how much stronger does he have to get ? He was top 10 in passing . Bench press isnt gonna make that get much better. He played one of the most incredible games last year ever and I repeat 1 game. Here was the 1 game stats just for him; 420 passing , 120 rushing, 20 tackles, 1 int ,1 QB sack, and a blocked extra point. He is stout enough give me 11 Jacob Tuckers and I would win every game. He is the real deal. :lol:

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how strong is the tucker kid? i know he plays basketball so... but i dont think his is that strong just by looking at him but he is still yals best player

He is a year older and I am not sure of his numbers in weight room. He was like 2nd in the state in tackles last year. So how much stronger does he have to get ? He was top 10 in passing . Bench press isnt gonna make that get much better. He played one of the most incredible games last year ever and I repeat 1 game. Here was the 1 game stats just for him; 420 passing , 120 rushing, 20 tackles, 1 int ,1 QB sack, and a blocked extra point. He is stout enough give me 11 Jacob Tuckers and I would win every game. He is the real deal. :lol:

He's good, I wouldn't say the real deal. I guess he is the real deal for PC. I would say that a lot of the 420 passing yards was 5 yard dumps to Mercer that Mercer ran for 60. Mercer makes Tucker much better or helps Tucker's numbers look much better. As far as weight lifting for him, it would help out on his physical side and he would be less likely to get hurt.

Lol Tucker the real deal?? This kid put up playstation like numbers last year AS A SOPHOMORE!!!! If he isn't the real deal then tell me who out of this region is. I'm not going to sit here and say that he could go to any DI school he wants to right now because that is a little far out there but I don't see a future DI prospect in the region to be honest. But that being said I would take him over any other Qb in the region and he is up there with the better linebackers. I will be interested to see how much he improves during the off season, last offseason he grew by leaps and bounds. This should be a fun Pc team to watch next year.

He is a year older and I am not sure of his numbers in weight room. He was like 2nd in the state in tackles last year. So how much stronger does he have to get ? He was top 10 in passing . Bench press isnt gonna make that get much better. He played one of the most incredible games last year ever and I repeat 1 game. Here was the 1 game stats just for him; 420 passing , 120 rushing, 20 tackles, 1 int ,1 QB sack, and a blocked extra point. He is stout enough give me 11 Jacob Tuckers and I would win every game. He is the real deal. :D

What game was that?

Lol Tucker the real deal?? This kid put up playstation like numbers last year AS A SOPHOMORE!!!! If he isn't the real deal then tell me who out of this region is. I'm not going to sit here and say that he could go to any DI school he wants to right now because that is a little far out there but I don't see a future DI prospect in the region to be honest. But that being said I would take him over any other Qb in the region and he is up there with the better linebackers. I will be interested to see how much he improves during the off season, last offseason he grew by leaps and bounds. This should be a fun Pc team to watch next year.

I'll agree with GRAD he is good but not D1. He is too small to play LB maybe a DB at the next level (small college). He is one of the best players in this area but I seen several good players in this area not play anywhere. He maybe the best QB in this area as far as numbers go but not D1. He is a very good athlete but not what I would call the real deal. To be honest I can't say that I've seen the real deal play football in this area in many years. Maybe back in the late 80's a guy from Spring Hill looked like the real deal and went to play at Mississippi State but dropped out later.

He is a year older and I am not sure of his numbers in weight room. He was like 2nd in the state in tackles last year. So how much stronger does he have to get ? He was top 10 in passing . Bench press isnt gonna make that get much better. He played one of the most incredible games last year ever and I repeat 1 game. Here was the 1 game stats just for him; 420 passing , 120 rushing, 20 tackles, 1 int ,1 QB sack, and a blocked extra point. He is stout enough give me 11 Jacob Tuckers and I would win every game. He is the real deal. :D

What game was that?

Pretty sure that was Richland game. I was most impressed with Tucker in the game against MtP when he absolutely went off, putting the team on his shoulders carrying them to a win.

What game was that?

Pretty sure that was Richland game. I was most impressed with Tucker in the game against MtP when he absolutely went off, putting the team on his shoulders carrying them to a win.

Oh yeah. Richland sure was a tough one for most teams. I'm sure he had to play all four quarters... dry.gif

Im from union city.. just tryin to gather some info.. i heard that PC runs a version of the veer am i correct?

If i am then the way to beat WC and many other teams is to pound them up the middle with a big strong and fast FB.. UC had Josh Nicks (6'1" 245lbs 4.6 40 yd dash) last year and absolutely pounded everybody up the middle.. couldnt be stopped.. do that for about 3 qaurter with a few sweeps to the outside about every 3rd or 4th play then everything will start opening up.. the defense will be on it's heels for the entire 4th quarter and thats when you take the game over.. your offense better be in shape though or the scheme is useless cuz your TOP will be extremely high.. they say that sometimes offense is your best defense so be in shape.. use linemen that are big but can explode off the ball, drive defenders back, but most of all linemen that are disceplined and will do what you tell them to no matter what.. on defense you also must HIT EVERY SINGLE PLAY!!! WC was a tough bunch of kids i will give it to em but the veer starts takin affect around the 4th qaurter..

dont bite my head off on this post.. it was union city's strategy to a state championship last year but it doesn't mean it will work for anybody.. the drive and the desire must be there and the weightroom must be used on a daily basis cuz thats where it all starts

good luck to PC from UC ;)

Im from union city.. just tryin to gather some info.. i heard that PC runs a version of the veer am i correct?

If i am then the way to beat WC and many other teams is to pound them up the middle with a big strong and fast FB.. UC had Josh Nicks (6'1" 245lbs 4.6 40 yd dash) last year and absolutely pounded everybody up the middle.. couldnt be stopped.. do that for about 3 qaurter with a few sweeps to the outside about every 3rd or 4th play then everything will start opening up.. the defense will be on it's heels for the entire 4th quarter and thats when you take the game over.. your offense better be in shape though or the scheme is useless cuz your TOP will be extremely high.. they say that sometimes offense is your best defense so be in shape.. use linemen that are big but can explode off the ball, drive defenders back, but most of all linemen that are disceplined and will do what you tell them to no matter what.. on defense you also must HIT EVERY SINGLE PLAY!!! WC was a tough bunch of kids i will give it to em but the veer starts takin affect around the 4th qaurter..

dont bite my head off on this post.. it was union city's strategy to a state championship last year but it doesn't mean it will work for anybody.. the drive and the desire must be there and the weightroom must be used on a daily basis cuz thats where it all starts

good luck to PC from UC :thumb:

Not biting your head off, but the veer wasn't what was taking affect in the 4th quarter in the WC game. Turnovers were. Actually, that's what took affect most of the game. Same reason PC beat Collinwood.

good luck to PC from UC :thumb:

Not biting your head off, but the veer wasn't what was taking affect in the 4th quarter in the WC game. Turnovers were. Actually, that's what took affect most of the game. Same reason PC beat Collinwood.

Yep that's right. Turnovers killed WC that game. Had WC been their usual self UC would have been behind trying to play catch up with that veer & could not have been pounding the middle. It worked for UC last year but I think you've got to throw some as well.

tucker is good no doubt about that but we all saw what happened to PC after beating cornersville in the 1st round tucker got hurt in that game then played jo byrns without him they got dominated

Tucker didn't get hurt in the Cornersville game it was a couple of mins into the Jb game from my understanding.