Perry Co. 2010

radio33

Ummm. . . What do you mean without Mercer? He's a rising senior. . . Trust me your not a doctor just because you stayed at a Holiday Inn

My bad d-bag. I thought he was a senior last year.

I'm a d-bag because I corrected you? Interesting. . . . Maybe your the d-bag because you made an off topic comment about Cornersville. . . Sounds very d-baggish to me

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year Perry Co finally took that step from really bad to decent. This year I look for them to take the step from decent to really good. With almost all of their key players returning and the addition of some new comers Pc should be really tough. Wc will be really good also though I cant see them being what they were last year. It should be a dog fight for the Region Championship between Pc, Wc and maybe C'wood. I think Pc is likely a 9-1 team with tucker and mercer both being region MVP contenders.

Ummm. . . What do you mean without Mercer? He's a rising senior. . . Trust me your not a doctor just because you stayed at a Holiday Inn

My bad d-bag. I thought he was a senior last year.

I'm a d-bag because I corrected you? Interesting. . . . Maybe your the d-bag because you made an off topic comment about Cornersville. . . Sounds very d-baggish to me

And obviously it looks like that really bothered you, as was its purpose.

Anyway, I believe it's still too early to say who knocks off who and gets the top spot. At this point, it could go to anybody depending on who works harder than the other this off season. Teams like WC and PC have often said, "We have So and So and Such and Such coming back," but that means nothing if they don't do anything to improve. Also, you never know when someone might quit, move, drop out, get suspended, kicked off, fail, or get hurt. :thumb:

Last year Perry Co finally took that step from really bad to decent. This year I look for them to take the step from decent to really good. With almost all of their key players returning and the addition of some new comers Pc should be really tough. Wc will be really good also though I cant see them being what they were last year. It should be a dog fight for the Region Championship between Pc, Wc and maybe C'wood. I think Pc is likely a 9-1 team with tucker and mercer both being region MVP contenders.

Well said. Who's PC's non-district games?

I bet the MVP of you region will end in RICE.

It very well may the Rice brothers are great players but I wouldn't put to much money on it if I were you. Just like the battle for the region championship, the battle for region MVP is going to be a dog fight. This season is going to full of excitement.

It very well may the Rice brothers are great players but I wouldn't put to much money on it if I were you. Just like the battle for the region championship, the battle for region MVP is going to be a dog fight. This season is going to full of excitement.

Well the chickens still have about another 5 months till they hatch. Until then, don't count 'em. Not directing that straight at you, just saying the district championship/MVP could go to anybody as ninja said.

I like what I'm hearing about what is going on with this football team right now. I saw a couple football boys the other day and they are for sure a lot bigger and stronger that was obvious but my question for them was; are you meaner? We lacked strength last year but at times we were just down right soft. Certainly going to be a fun year with these kids working so hard during the off season and a tuff region. Oh yea is it true, a Rhodes on the football field??