Frosty and Strength

imasoftballer

I am at Hillwood. I have no idea where we will go for tournaments. The former coach apparently never went to any because I am not getting any invitations. I really have no idea what kind of players I have here. I am kind of running blind. There are a lot of things that need to be improved here with facilities as well. Oh well, Rome wasn't built in a day. Maybe we could work something out to run into LCHS down the road. Oh, yeah, I pitched last night in fall league. If I was in Spain, they would call me the grand matador. OLE! Give me a shout. KD

Coach Davis, Hoover AL has a big tournament every year. I know that Father Ryan and Overton have gone in the past. The Bob Jones is well run. I wish they would go to a three game pool, though. Travis, you can e-mail me any tournament info at keithdearing@hotmail.com. Coach Davis, I will take anything you have as well. Hope to see you again soon. I have been away from McGavock for two years now and I am ready to get started again.

Glad your back in it Coach Dearing. Softball needs coaches like you. This is what I know about tournaments.

3/14,15 Hendersonville

3/21,22 Waverly(Buddy Forrest), Anderson Co.

3/28,29 Waverly(Stephen Webb), Overton, Gibbs-Knoxville

4/11,12 Bob Jones-Huntsville, Lebanon

4/18,19 Lincoln Co.

4/25,26 Cookeville

Have not received any information about these tournaments, but these were the dates last year 2002.

3/22,23 Germantown

4/5,6 Brentwood, Alabama Christian-Huntsville

4/12,13 Covington,

4/26,27 Franklin

Would appreciate any info out there about any other tounaments especially the dates of the Hoover t. in Birmingham. ;):(