13AA Softball

redbirdfan

I'm feeling Crockett. This team has hit the Westview pitchers really well. I'm gonna say Crockett 4 Westview 2 in this one and look for a little revenge from Crockett.

Privett will quiet the bats of Westview and send Crockett back to regional berth!

Congrats to Covington on making it to the Championship game!!

You must not have seen the first game these two teams played against each other in the Sarah Beth tournament in Jackson. Westview's Shaylon Robb had 14 strikeouts and they ended up tying because Robb walked a girl and then Privett hit one over to tie it up after time had expired and the game was over. I don't think you can truly say that Crockett Co has hit Westview's pitchers well.

Time will tell........

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lexington will make a quick example of the Chargers today. Shouldn't be much of a game. Our pitcher is back to 100 percent and our hitters are in a zone right now. Can't wait to be back in the Boro next week!! Go get 'em. Show them what we are made of today and what this district is all about.

Lexington 5 Westview 2