Oneida spring 2010

Don't know if u noticed but your TC boys r in more than one audio clip on there. Of course those are the plays in our favor . . . after all it is our site. That should say a lot about the respect y'all earned from the reservation in '08, we wanted to brag about our shining moments when y'all came to visit. Best of luck & we're pulling for y'all . . . until we're on the same field again that is.

Something tells me if the boys are gonna add to the website, might just be a few more encounters with our cousins in TC! I had the audio turned down on my first visit. Nice surprize showing my sister-in-law. Hey...there's sound too!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is Oneida? Never heard of them being mentioned before as a football powerhouse? Of course I only keep up with 5 and 6 AAA schools, The little schools are ok but cant get into Jellico or Powell Valley. One good player can control the night. Good luck though!

I'll give you an actual answer to your question. Oneida is located about 60 miles North-West of Knoxville on U.S. 27 near the Kentucky state line. As for the football comment, Oneida may not be as hot of a topic as Trousdale county or South Pittsburg in A football but 23 region/district championships, 8 final fours, & a gold ball in 1992 ain't all that bad. As for the luck, we appreciate the well wishes. If you ever decide you wanna come see the Indians for yourself & experience us lil ole schools try to play ball just let me know, heck I'll buy your ticket.

Edited by crow

Don't know if u noticed but your TC boys r in more than one audio clip on there. Of course those are the plays in our favor . . . after all it is our site. That should say a lot about the respect y'all earned from the reservation in '08, we wanted to brag about our shining moments when y'all came to visit. Best of luck & we're pulling for y'all . . . until we're on the same field again that is.

The mutual respect started before '08, I can guarantee you that. I'll have to dig into the site a little more and check those clips out. :thumb:

I'll give you an actual answer to your question. Oneida is located about 60 miles North-West of Knoxville on U.S. 27 near the Kentucky state line. As for the football comment, Oneida may not be as hot of a topic as Trousdale county or South Pittsburg in A football but 23 region/district championships, 8 final fours, & a gold ball in 1992 ain't all that bad. As for the luck, we appreciate the well wishes. If you ever decide you wanna come see the Indians for yourself & experience us lil ole schools try to play ball just let me know, heck I'll buy your ticket.

Hey thanks man! Only lived here a few short years! good luck!

Just a few questions concerning tonight's game against Rock City:

Will the teams be playing one quarter or two?

Is Sam still on the shelf until G-P next week?

What time does the Indians Game begin?

Where in the heck have Flair and Champ been this pre-season?

Smash, are you riding in the new trailer?!?!? :roflol:

Kazamanority

Kazamanority

The Rocky game is 2 qtrs.

I do believe S.W. will still be collecting dust this week.

8:15.

Cheerleading practice. :roflolk:

Not a chance, don't want him to chew through the side in anticipation :roflol:

The mutual respect started before '08, I can guarantee you that. I'll have to dig into the site a little more and check those clips out. :thumb:

Seven, one of the TC clips should play when the home page loads. The others are kinda random when you click the links near the bottom left. There are two links side by side with pictures on each & they say something like 2009 highlights & big defensive plays or something like that. :thumb:

Edited by crow

Kazamanority

Are you kidding! I am riding ON the new trailer....Yippie Kay Yay Brothers!!! :D

Edited by SmashMouth

Impressive.....Smash! If you can pull that feat off that could put you right up there with, er, well....Flair! In my estimation, only the Nature Boy in his flowing bright Robe could handle such a task. In changing the subject, how will we fare tonite against the Rock City Rockers? With no Sam, it should be another chance for the youngin's to put on their big boy britches! I'm really likin' that #22......seems to have the athletic gifts his uncle had! #21 is just a baby, but he looks so natural out there. Of course, I'm not forgetting all the kids out there....I'm just saying these two are pleasant additions to the team. Can't have a slow start tonite, huh?!?!

:thumb: Kaza-lolo :thumb:

Yeah man, Kaz. No singing "Rock-A-By Baby" before the game. Can't start off sleepy this week. Maybe "Rock around the Clock", or "We will Rock You"? Just part of having a young crew, I guess!

The rumor on the street in Winfield is Flair is gonna parachute into the stadium tonight and land between two rows of Las Vegas show girls...feather boa in tow!