Oneida spring 2010

Seymour beat GP in Jamboree 6-0. GP had ball 1st and goal 3 different times and Eagles kept them out.They look good until red zone. Fri. Night will be a coaching battle for sure.

Don't put too much into jamborees. It is exactly what it is. It's a way to simulate game day before the season, nothing more and what Crow said about being under the lights before the consequences of wins/losses.

The fun starts Friday. It should be a great kick-off to a fun season for both teams. I think coaching and special teams play will be HUGE in this game.

Edited by SmashMouth

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't put too much into jamborees. It is exactly what it is. It's a way to simulate game day before the season, nothing more and what Crow said about being under the lights before the consequences of wins/losses.

The fun starts Friday. It should be a great kick-off to a fun season for both teams. I think coaching and special teams play will be HUGE in this game.

The website is great,someone has done a great job, Good luck with GP, it'll be tough,well coached team that knows how to play the game. I'll be pulling for you guys every game. I'm about half Injun anyway.

The website is great,someone has done a great job, Good luck with GP, it'll be tough,well coached team that knows how to play the game. I'll be pulling for you guys every game. I'm about half Injun anyway.

pujo, you know you have a permanent TeePee here on the reservation! What a way to start the year off. I think GP will be as tough as any team the Indians will face this year in the regular season. This group is fun to watch!

I'll be pulling for Hampton. I like seeing TC, Greenback and now DeKalb Co do well, but the Bulldogs are definately my favorite team outside the tribe!

pujo, you know you have a permanent TeePee here on the reservation! What a way to start the year off. I think GP will be as tough as any team the Indians will face this year in the regular season. This group is fun to watch!

I'll be pulling for Hampton. I like seeing TC, Greenback and now DeKalb Co do well, but the Bulldogs are definately my favorite team outside the tribe!

From one reservation to the other,good luck Oneida,the kees will be a better team this year,we are still very young got some great kids coming up.Its always a pleasure to lineup against the indians,two great traditions,well thanks for the kudos,those are a few of the teams we pull for ourselves.good luck to all mentioned,we'll see yall in a few weeks.does it get anybetter than this time of year!!!!