Riverdale position????

BigENS

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like an Ensworth guy to be worried about Murfreesboro sports.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha. We don't worry about high school athletes in the boro. Only middle school. I was just wanting to know if it was a done deal with one of the two assistants or will the really look.

Just like an Ensworth guy to be worried about Murfreesboro sports.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha. We don't worry about high school athletes in the boro. Only middle school. I was just wanting to know if it was a done deal with one of the two assistants or will the really look.

Am i the only one who finds this posts very funny???? :bored:

He definately hit the nail on the head. They have to get them before they get to high school and see why they didnt go to Ensworth. ONCE THEY GET TO HIGH SCHOOL ITS TOO LATE...THEY ALREADY KNOW BETTER. GET THEM WHILE THEY ARE YOUNG AND IGNORANT.

harsh. So basically you have no useful knowledge of what is going on with the Riverdale position?

He definately hit the nail on the head. They have to get them before they get to high school and see why they didnt go to Ensworth. ONCE THEY GET TO HIGH SCHOOL ITS TOO LATE...THEY ALREADY KNOW BETTER. GET THEM WHILE THEY ARE YOUNG AND IGNORANT.

Lol, name me Ten kids that go to Ensworth from Mboro for sports.

And even if you can name 10*clap*clap* thats about less than 3 percent of the school.