District 7 AAA

BHSVB

Blackman 5 Coffee Cty 1 --- Total team effort by the Blaze. An excellant junior class coupled with a strong senior forward seems to be working for the Blaze. Could easily have been 8-1. Many missed opportunities. Not much offense from Coffee Cty as the Blaze defense shut them down. Freshman goalkeeper for Blackman made a couple of key saves. He should be one of the best in the coming years.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TheFactsOnly

Since you are dying for my legendary evaluation. i guess i can grant you your wish.

Riverdale-Just like Armand does Everyyear. He has Riverdale into shape going strong into districts.With already one district win in the bag against Smyrna, and a 7-0 smashing of Colombia (Regardless if they are missing a top player. 7-0 is good outcome). Excited to see the Outcome of tomorrows match against La Vergne.

La Vergne- Still have not seen the team in person, but scores do impress. WIth already 1 district win. I think tomorrows game against Riverdale will give a true evaluation of how good they are.

Siegel- Although the record is lacking, i would still not overlook this team. 3 of their losses were against the top 10 teams in state. And their schedule does not get much better with the Knoxville Tournament this weekend. With all of this competition against top teams should have siegel primed and ready when district comes rolling around.

Blackman and Oakland- I will do these two together because i am actually about to make my own trip to this game tonight. I expect an intriguing match up with Sanders in the back and Zeeck up top. I will make a claim again later on these teams.

Smyrna- Do not know much about about them like La Vergne. 4-0 is a tough loss to start off districts. Hopefully they will be able to turn it around

Your welcome TheFactsOnly :flower:

Blackman 2. Oakland 2.

Blackman had the run of play but didn't finish their numerous chances. Physical game, both teams played hard.

I attended this game. Good, hard, physical game. Blackman failed to finnish some key chances that would have won the game for them. Still, Zeeke did not seem to be in that elite form i saw him in last year. If he can become that DOMINANT forward again, Blackman could be dangerous