McGavock Football ....Job Opening

I have no idea who the spoon and fork are, but I repeat that I've heard Jason Bush's name in connection with the McGavock job. Heard that at the Metro central office. I agree-as long as he doesn't have to write an essay as part of the application-or read one for that matter.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea who the spoon and fork are, but I repeat that I've heard Jason Bush's name in connection with the McGavock job. Heard that at the Metro central office. I agree-as long as he doesn't have to write an essay as part of the application-or read one for that matter.

Or grow hair

SO, HOW LONG BEFORE PLAYERS JUMP SHIP AND TRANSFER TO OTHER NON-PERFORMING METRO SCHOOLS? THEY ALL SUCK :?:

Especially Overton

Spoon why dont you go after McGavock. You could get fork to be your assistant. Seem like you too are already on the same plate, I mean page. Could be a good fit. Plus McGavock "could be" a very good job.

Walker of Field, Truth you could not be further from. The fork runs not with the one called Spoon. Good job, Mcgavock could be, if teach not there, have to you did not.

May the fork be with you :?:

Walker of Field, Truth you could not be further from. The fork runs not with the one called Spoon. Good job, Mcgavock could be, if teach not there, have to you did not.

I think there are probably worse teaching jobs out there. I dont think it would be too bad. Like I said it "could be" a very good job.

I think there are probably worse teaching jobs out there. I dont think it would be too bad. Like I said it "could be" a very good job.

Anyone know why he keeps putting could be in quotes?

Search your feelings young Fieldwalker. The path to McGavock is filled with danger and stabbers of back. If knowledge you seek, find the great warrior known as Buda and knowledge find,you will.

May the fork be with you. :?:

Anyone know why he keeps putting could be in quotes?

"Could be" because probably wont ever be. McGavock has the talent no doubt. Under the right leadership and direction McGavock could be a serious contender. However can you get the talent to practice each day, can you get the talent to even come to school each day, will you have the support of the administration, will you be allowed to hire assistants as you see fit, will you be able to upgrade the facilities, will you be able to turn away all of the people who have used McGavocks facilities for so long, will you be able to convince the stinking band parents that there is actually a football field and not a band field and a football game not a band concert rehearsal game? "Could be" because probably wont ever be. McGavock is a band school, just ask the parents.

"Could be" because probably wont ever be. McGavock has the talent no doubt. Under the right leadership and direction McGavock could be a serious contender. However can you get the talent to practice each day, can you get the talent to even come to school each day, will you have the support of the administration, will you be allowed to hire assistants as you see fit, will you be able to upgrade the facilities, will you be able to turn away all of the people who have used McGavocks facilities for so long, will you be able to convince the stinking band parents that there is actually a football field and not a band field and a football game not a band concert rehearsal game? "Could be" because probably wont ever be. McGavock is a band school, just ask the parents.

I've "decided" I love "the quotes". I'm gonna "use" them always. Your "description" sounds like Overton. "McGavock" must suck.

I've "decided" I love "the quotes". I'm gonna "use" them always. Your "description" sounds like Overton. "McGavock" must suck.

More spoons of air.

They all left for greener pastures except for Komisar and he probably wouldn't take it after being passed over.

I would say Peden would make a great choice but he's not leaving AHS and Thigpen from Overton but that would be a stretch. Too far for him Im sure and he's got a good situation going at OHS. Komisar would be good too but Im sure he's gone to the business world.

How about Atkins for this one?