McGavock Football ....Job Opening

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SO, HOW LONG BEFORE PLAYERS JUMP SHIP AND TRANSFER TO OTHER NON-PERFORMING METRO SCHOOLS? THEY ALL SUCK :bored:

Thats your opinion. Someone once said if you cant say something good then dont say anything at all. Im sure I could find negative things to say about Station Camp but whats the point.

Good luck to McGavock finding a coach. Wouldnt it be ironic if someone from SC applied.

Surely that poster is not from Station Camp. If so then he/she just bit off way more than he/she could ever chew. In 2006 & 2007 wasn't it one of those "non-performing" Metro schools that "suck" that wrecked Station Camp's run at perfection...............not once but twice :bored: If that wasn't enough that same "non-performing" Metro school turned around and knocked Station Camp out of the playoffs just 2 weeks later in 2007...............there's no way anyone from Station Camp could forget about those beatings :lol:

The Defensive Coordinator John Green would be a great fit for the job. He has been running the defense and knows the players already. Highly respected, organized, and while Broome has been sleeping he ran the practices. Dont know if he wants it but would be a good in house decision. He has paid his dues.

THAT'S WHAT I"M TALKING ABOUT, PLAIN IGNORANT :lol: WE ALWAYS BEAT UP ON STATION CAMP TOO! CONSIDERING I'M FROM ACROSS THE STREET :lol:

That's so sad. You're from the field across the street? Do you live in a tree? DOES EVERYONE IN THE FIELD ACROSS THE STREET FROM SC TALK IN ALL CAPS?

THAT'S WHAT I"M TALKING ABOUT, PLAIN IGNORANT :lol: WE ALWAYS BEAT UP ON STATION CAMP TOO! CONSIDERING I'M FROM ACROSS THE STREET :lol:

Station Camp/ Hendersonville wherever doesnt really matter to me. Sumner County Im guessing now but who really cares. Its all the same. You must be a fan of Lilal or something. Sumner Co football has a good atmosphere I'll give you that. However your programs arent any better than some of the good ones in metro.

SO, HOW LONG BEFORE PLAYERS JUMP SHIP AND TRANSFER TO OTHER NON-PERFORMING METRO SCHOOLS? THEY ALL SUCK :lol:

Especially Overton

Spoon why dont you go after McGavock. You could get fork to be your assistant. Seem like you too are already on the same plate, I mean page. Could be a good fit. Plus McGavock "could be" a very good job.