McGavock Football ....Job Opening

I have no idea who the spoon and fork are, but I repeat that I've heard Jason Bush's name in connection with the McGavock job. Heard that at the Metro central office. I agree-as long as he doesn't have to write an essay as part of the application-or read one for that matter.

From the game of 100 yards sabbatical has been taken from the Bush.

May the fork be with you. :?:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fork, I'm not proficient with Yoda-ese, but if I read this right, Jason Bush will not be coaching this next year. Will he stay at Antioch, or will he have to move to make room for a replacement? Metro used to have a rule that said if you quit coaching, your teaching position could be used to replace you. Meaning Bush could be in an elementary school in Bellevue next year if Woodward pushes the issue. Right? That's a shame. Metro loses another good coach.

Fork, I'm not proficient with Yoda-ese, but if I read this right, Jason Bush will not be coaching this next year. Will he stay at Antioch, or will he have to move to make room for a replacement? Metro used to have a rule that said if you quit coaching, your teaching position could be used to replace you. Meaning Bush could be in an elementary school in Bellevue next year if Woodward pushes the issue. Right? That's a shame. Metro loses another good coach.

Bush has been at AHS since the new school opened. Thats probably a little over ten years. He has put in his time and I am sure he will be missed. I dont see him leaving AHS.

At Antioch be, he will. Coaching he will not. The fork runs strong between Woodward and Bush.

May the fork be with you.

I haven't heard any new talk about the McGavock job other than the same rumor about Bush that I heard last week. However, I did hear that Bush had been seen leaving the principal's office at McGavock late one afternoon last week by one of the assistants at Raider Town. I understand that Bush is an old hand at being called to the principal's office, but at another school??? So what does this mean?? Perhaps, ignorant the Fork be. Or sneaky the Bush be.

I think Bush would be a good fit, he's been around for years and paid his dues. Somebody from outside would probably be the better fit to move forward bc you're only as good as your assistants and i don't believe they've been that good over the last couple of years so they probably need to go as well. Who were all the assistants at McGavock, bc I've heard that Broome kept alot of dead weight. I only know names of about 3 or 4, and names like Phillips and Coffee were 2 he should've gotten rid of long ago.

I don't believe Bush wants the job but i could be wrong. I think the assistants at McGavock did a good job last year. I don't think i know Philips but Coffee is a good guy, been there forever and truly cares about the kids so i guess he does a good job with the OL. Coach Arnold was a good non-faculty coach last year and he might return next year. Coach G does a good job with the spread offense. Much more exciting to watch than the previous system imo. They had good talent last year but i hear the school environment is not the best. Good luck to the raider community in this hire.

I haven't heard any new talk about the McGavock job other than the same rumor about Bush that I heard last week. However, I did hear that Bush had been seen leaving the principal's office at McGavock late one afternoon last week by one of the assistants at Raider Town. I understand that Bush is an old hand at being called to the principal's office, but at another school??? So what does this mean?? Perhaps, ignorant the Fork be. Or sneaky the Bush be.

wow that is news to me. seeing that i am bush i will say that the fork has it right. i aint sneaky and i aint going. aint been, and aint been contacted. gave up football. love antioch. love wood. just want time away from football to play golf and be a dad as much as possible.

wow that is news to me. seeing that i am bush i will say that the fork has it right. i aint sneaky and i aint going. aint been, and aint been contacted. gave up football. love antioch. love wood. just want time away from football to play golf and be a dad as much as possible.

You're wrong

Wrong he is not.

May the fork be with you. :blush: