McGavock Football ....Job Opening

Good luck to the new guy. Got lots of negativity and bad history to overcome. Hope he can do it.

Swami where have you been? I miss reading your posts. I hope all is well. You are right he has lots of obstacles and history to overcome, along with the band. Hopefully he can do it. I really think he is the right man for the job.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to the new guy. Got lots of negativity and bad history to overcome. Hope he can do it.

Swami where have you been? I miss reading your posts. I hope all is well. You are right he has lots of obstacles and history to overcome, along with the band. Hopefully he can do it. I really think he is the right man for the job.

Was off my feet for a while, then went on an extended vacation to celebrate. But I'm back, and hopefully for a while!

What kind of talent does Mc have for the coming season?

I will be shocked if the spread stays. Gore will probably run a version of the Brentwood offense over the last few years. Some misdirection along with some option sprinkled in with some multiple sets to throw the football. Mcgavok will do great under Gore with organization and well run practices. The Defense will not change much from the cover 2 scheme. The Blue Raiders should be happy they are getting a great coach.

Was off my feet for a while, then went on an extended vacation to celebrate. But I'm back, and hopefully for a while!

What kind of talent does Mc have for the coming season?

Good to have tou nack.