McGavock Football ....Job Opening

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FROM 1983-2009 THE BEECH BUCCANEERS HAVE AN OVERALL RECORD OF 32-23 AGAINST SCHOOLS FROM METRO/NASHVILLE...............SORRY WALKER OF THE FIELD BUT THE RECORDS SHOW THAT BEECH HAS OWNED METRO/NASHVILLE OVER THE YEARS :)

Dang howdoitknow you had to go and pull out all that stuff! Oh well Beech has a winning record. I wouldnt quite say they have owned Metro though. Plus against the two schools I pull for they are pretty even. (Overton and Antioch) I just cant stand people especially LILAL knocking Metro or anyone else for that matter for no reason. The guy I am sure is a decent enough guy just needs to stick with Sumner County if he cant ever say anything positive at all. Metro coaches work just as hard as all others. All have good things about their jobs and all have bad things too. Metro coaches and football teams dont get any credit at all and a lot of it has to do with who they have been paired with the last several years (Williamson County). Its hard to beat those guys in the playoffs.

Don't know who all applied but heard there won't be a newcomer to Metro. Race down to current HC in Metro, former Metro assistant and current Metro assistant!

I'll take a stab at this one Archie....current HC Moreno...current assistant Baskins....former assistant I am hoping for Gore. He would be my choice above all others that I think would be interested. Gore has done well at Brentwood under Crawford and I think he would bring a lot to the table. It would be good for Metro to have him at McGavock.

Don't know who all applied but heard there won't be a newcomer to Metro. Race down to current HC in Metro, former Metro assistant and current Metro assistant!

I'll take a stab at this one Archie....current HC Moreno...current assistant Baskins....former assistant I am hoping for Gore. He would be my choice above all others that I think would be interested. Gore has done well at Brentwood under Crawford and I think he would bring a lot to the table. It would be good for Metro to have him at McGavock.

If you are correct, Hillsboro football will get hurt for the second time in 3 years.

Interesting FW & Mr. Utensil! I know Baskin was once an assistant at McGavock, would becoming HC be a good or bad fit. I think Murray would be a pretty good fit. Don't know much about Gore personally, but heard he's been a very good assistant for several years.

Accompanied with baggage Buda is. Fine line he has walked with the fork. Man from the land of colts, better fit would be, especially if bring he does the wise coordinator of defense he has at coltland.

May the fork be with you. :)

Accompanied with baggage Buda is. Fine line he has walked with the fork. Man from the land of colts, better fit would be, especially if bring he does the wise coordinator of defense he has at coltland.

May the fork be with you. :thumb:

Who is his DC? Archie I think Baskin would do well there. Baskin is a good coach. He was there before. To me I think Gore would be good simply because of his experience under Crawford.

May the fork be with you. :thumb:

Who is his DC? Archie I think Baskin would do well there. Baskin is a good coach. He was there before. To me I think Gore would be good simply because of his experience under Crawford.

Tony Currie.

May the fork be with you. :ph34r:

I guess the experience that Gore has would be a plus...would the current staff be able to handle Baskin being their boss since they were all there together before and I'm sure Baskin is going to bring back his offense, bye-bye New Guy, whatever his name is...if Murray Takes the Checkered Flag and brings Currie, that means the current DC is out-John Green....Wasn't Currie at McGavock once before?