Maryville Rebels 2010. How good will they be?

REBELRON

Maryville has one of the best coaching staffs in the state. They should be contending for another state title. Maryville might not have the biggest, the strongest, or the fastest players, but that coaching staff will coach those players up and put them in the best position to win. Plus, Maryville is one of the classiest programs i have ever played against. Good luck guys and bring home another Gold Ball!

7 on 7 went very well. Things looking good so far.

I was impressed as well with the performance against AC. Our speed will help us this year. AC should have a good season- I could hardly believe how big (muscled up) their linebackers were. They should be good at stopping the run. Our speed seemed to make a difference though when they attempted to cover.

AC's quarterback was very impressive-he should take them back to the play-offs. Is it true they scrimmage again tomorrow?

REBS to AC on thursday. I regret that I did not see very much , I am relying on reports from others. I know that we had at least 3 picks and that PATTON was nearly flawless. GQ was in very good mood after practice.

Sounds good!! Just a few weeks away from Spanky Time at the BLACK HOLE.