Lenoir City Coach

LCityplayer

I would imagine he'll make more teaching/coaching (or about same) in high school and cut his hours down significantly.

Div III coaches don't get paid well, I don't believe. Of course, they might have other duties such as teaching a college course or an administrative duty that supplements their coaching salary.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LC boosters must have came up some money. Even though small college coaches don't make a lot of money, it's around the same amount that high school coaches make. LC is not one of the better paying systems in the state. Seymour pays a lot more money. Besides, he doesn't have to teach at Maryville College (if he did I'm sure its a very light load). I would be shocked if Todd took this job. But then again stranger things have happened.

Consider yourself shocked!

At this point nothing shocks me anymore. If he does take the job great hire for LC. However, Todd Wright will coach the team his way. Great pick up for the Panthers.

Question. Better District 4 AAA hire. Cowan @ Bearden or Wright @ Lenoir City?

No doubt Wright. I agree with downtown, the parents need to let him do his thing. Great Hire.

100 percent agree with QSouth89.... Wright is by far a better hire. I would love to coach against a Cowan coached team, which daddy pays more?

bbjustbb, they are getting ready to get all the driection they need with the Two new Coaches I hope the parents can handle being told to watch and not to interfere just be good supporters and spectators or their going to get their feeling hurt. In my world Coach Wright maybe be one of the best three High School Coaches in the State if they will leave him alone and keep the drama out it he will turn this program around and make them contenders. :lol: