WeStMoReLaNd EaGlE fOoTbAlL

Eag4LIFE

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets get it started, whats new this year,anything returning good? They couldn have lost a whole lot with the record they had last year..Anyone have any news?

Here is the news...heard they have a transfer coming in from Alabama. He was a running back for a 3A school. Played Linebacker, and lead his team into the 3rd round of the playoffs.

Coach Bradley is ready to lead the MIGHTY EAGLES to an upset over White House and claim the region title.

Westmoreland should be much improved this season. I think that in order to win the district title they will have to beat Goodpasture & Greenbrier. Both of those teams return much more than White House does from last year's squads and I feel that a final week showdown between those 2 teams will determine the district title. I feel that both White House & Sycamore will be in line for a playoff berth in 4A and I also feel that Westmoreland could potentially be in the hunt in 3A depending on how they do with their non-district schedule this season. Outside of Macon County every team in the district should be looking to have a great season.

Westmoreland should be much improved this season. I think that in order to win the district title they will have to beat Goodpasture & Greenbrier. Both of those teams return much more than White House does from last year's squads and I feel that a final week showdown between those 2 teams will determine the district title. I feel that both White House & Sycamore will be in line for a playoff berth in 4A and I also feel that Westmoreland could potentially be in the hunt in 3A depending on how they do with their non-district schedule this season. Outside of Macon County every team in the district should be looking to have a great season.

I agree with some of this but not all. here the way i see it.No matter what goodpasture wins district,it's hard to beat a team that gets to recruitt.Whitehouse finishes second.greenbrrier takes 3rd.HERE'S THE KICKER. It will be a battle for the 4th spot, even macon county will have a shot.the only reason i say this is because they return almost the whole team.if i had to pick a 4th place i would say sycamore because of the coach.Macon will not go 0-10 i'll promise you that.they want win many as well though.

If I had to pick I would say:

1.) Goodpasture

2.) Greenbrier

3.) White House

4.) Sycamore

5.) Westmoreland

6.) Macon County

The teams in BOLD would be my playoff picks as well!

Well I am making a bold prediction and predicting the following:

1. Westmoreland

2. Goodpasture

3. Greenbrier

4. Sycamore

5. White House

6. Macon Co.

* Nobody realizes the talent Westmoreland has this year. They will suprise everyone and take the region. White House will be towards the bottom, maybe getting beat by the "Cousins" of Macon County.

If I had to pick I would say:

1.) Goodpasture

2.) Greenbrier

3.) White House

4.) Sycamore

5.) Westmoreland

6.) Macon County

The teams in BOLD would be my playoff picks as well!

Well I am making a bold prediction and predicting the following:

1. Westmoreland

2. Goodpasture

3. Greenbrier

4. Sycamore

5. White House

6. Macon Co.

* Nobody realizes the talent Westmoreland has this year. They will suprise everyone and take the region. White House will be towards the bottom, maybe getting beat by the "Cousins" of Macon County.

Sorry but this won't happen.Goodpasture beats westmoreland and macon county as bad as they want it to be.The only time it will be close is ratt before the players get off the bus.The bottom 3 in this district will be sycamore, westmoreland,and last but not least poor ole macon county.Top 3 in the district g.p.-green-b.and then w.h.that's the way it will go down,like or not.

I can remember Westmoreland running thier mouths a lot about this time last year. Me thinks they will have similar, maybe slightly better, to last years results.

1. Goodpasture

2. White House...lost a lot, but always does. BDP for a reason...

3-4. Greenbrier or Sycamore - very evenly matched schools

5-6. Macon or Westmoreland - still the bottom of the barrel

I can remember Westmoreland running thier mouths a lot about this time last year. Me thinks they will have similar, maybe slightly better, to last years results.

1. Goodpasture

2. White House...lost a lot, but always does. BDP for a reason...

3-4. Greenbrier or Sycamore - very evenly matched schools

5-6. Macon or Westmoreland - still the bottom of the barrel

I agree 100%. :thumb: I loved the way they always run their mouths about how they beat TC in the tobacco bowl jamboree. :roflol:

• 2 weeks later...

No predictions here, but in my opinion the strength, speed, and talent of this years Bobcat team will be the most promising since the 04 season. Definitely some tough competitors in this district, in which the champion will not be recognized until the last game of the year.

No predictions here, but in my opinion the strength, speed, and talent of this years Bobcat team will be the most promising since the 04 season. Definitely some tough competitors in this district, in which the champion will not be recognized until the last game of the year.

:o :o :wacko::wub::D