WeStMoReLaNd EaGlE fOoTbAlL

Eag4LIFE

I have a few questions....

If Kelly wanted it back, why would he want Bradley to run spring practice?

So is the cupboard back fully stocked now?

Why are there no game balls left at Westy? (Were they being used in practice?)

What has happened to all of the equipment and facilities? i.e. pads,locker room, etc.

Why were the kids practicing (in this heat!) without physicals? - the final straw

Answer these questions and you'll know why....lack of control, discipline, and respect. The truth shall set you free.

If all of this happened, he has no business being a head coach.

He may be a great assistant, but a head coach has to be a good manager.

If you can't do that, you'll fail.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a few questions....

If Kelly wanted it back, why would he want Bradley to run spring practice?

So is the cupboard back fully stocked now?

Why are there no game balls left at Westy? (Were they being used in practice?)

What has happened to all of the equipment and facilities? i.e. pads,locker room, etc.

Why were the kids practicing (in this heat!) without physicals? - the final straw

Answer these questions and you'll know why....lack of control, discipline, and respect. The truth shall set you free.

people, just read the papers to find your answers. the men involved all gave comments.

read the Bible to find the Truth. (Jesus is the one to set you free)

to answer some of SEVENS questions (acusations)... be more specific. sounds like you are accusing coach of stealing.

are you talking about the nearly $80,000 dollars of new donated weight equipment for weight room?

or the new $10,000 Sprikler system?

or the new 6 man Rogers sled?

or the new game jerseys?

or the $5,000 spent on top dressing and repair on the field?

or the 30 practice balls... didnt get the chance to order new game balls.

field house was dirty due to major flooding (twice) one in may and one in june. there was a cleaning date set in may for July 24 and 25th... check.

three players had physical forms not in due to confusion on the new date rule... my bad.

there were no discipline problems from my players.

everyone has moved on so...why hasnt Hartsville posters..i logged in to check on how the players did at the scrimmage at Tenn tech. talk about that... i am sure you hartsville posters will know about that situation as well.

people, just read the papers to find your answers. the men involved all gave comments.

read the Bible to find the Truth. (Jesus is the one to set you free)

to answer some of SEVENS questions (acusations)... be more specific. sounds like you are accusing coach of stealing.

are you talking about the nearly $80,000 dollars of new donated weight equipment for weight room?

or the new $10,000 Sprikler system?

or the new 6 man Rogers sled?

or the new game jerseys?

or the $5,000 spent on top dressing and repair on the field?

or the 30 practice balls... didnt get the chance to order new game balls.

field house was dirty due to major flooding (twice) one in may and one in june. there was a cleaning date set in may for July 24 and 25th... check.

three players had physical forms not in due to confusion on the new date rule... my bad.

there were no discipline problems from my players.

everyone has moved on so...why hasnt Hartsville posters..i logged in to check on how the players did at the scrimmage at Tenn tech. talk about that... i am sure you hartsville posters will know about that situation as well.

I don't know the guy from Adam, and I'm not accusing him "personally" of stealing anything. I just know what I heard from faculty member, and was simply responding to Ascendotuum. He/she was shaming Westmoreland for getting rid of a coach, simply because Kelly wanted it back...I don't think that's hardly the case. Is any of what I put out there untrue? If so, I'll be the first to admit I was wrong and misinformed.

Now Stinger says he lives in Westy and was just asking questions about the program. I didn't realize that someone from the outside couldn't throw there two cents in the mix (we have outsiders all the time commenting/praising/taking shots), especially when trying to defend Coach Kelly. I follow Westy threads for the posters, and evidently they've jumped ship too. Sorry I commented on your pathetic program.... COACH. Best of luck in Portland!

Edited by SEVEN

I don't know the guy from Adam, and I'm not accusing him "personally" of stealing anything. I just know what I heard from faculty member, and was simply responding to Ascendotuum. He/she was shaming Westmoreland for getting rid of a coach, simply because Kelly wanted it back...I don't think that's hardly the case. Is any of what I put out there untrue? If so, I'll be the first to admit I was wrong and misinformed.

Now Stinger says he lives in Westy and was just asking questions about the program. I didn't realize that someone from the outside couldn't throw there two cents in the mix (we have outsiders all the time commenting/praising/taking shots), especially when trying to defend Coach Kelly. I follow Westy threads for the posters, and evidently they've jumped ship too. Sorry I commented on your pathetic program.... COACH. Best of luck in Portland!

Guess I'll keep my mouth shut too. Nah. I wouln't give them the satisfaction. I was actually talking to a Motown player just last week and he felt that it didn't matter who the coach was. But I disagreed with him because Kelley always did a good job. From this players tone, he already seemed like a whipped pup to me. These young men/players must keep a great attitude no matter what. The wins will come. Just buy in to the system.

Kelley didn't ask for the position back to be the head coach for Westmoreland. And the other coaches weren't trying to get Bradley fired. I know some of the coaches weren't happy about the new offense coming in, but they were adapting. Kelley was approached by Mr. Oldham and asked to be the coach until next year at least. I don't exactly understand why everyone on here thinks the Westmoreland administration had a plan the whole time to ruin Coach Bradley's coaching career. The move wouldn't have been made if it wasn't needed. And on to the Gordonsville game. I think it could be a good game. Gordonsville has a tough, hard-running HB that could cause the Eagle defense some problems. If the Eagles can establish any kind of a passing game and not turn the ball over it could be an interesting game.

Kelley didn't ask for the position back to be the head coach for Westmoreland. And the other coaches weren't trying to get Bradley fired. I know some of the coaches weren't happy about the new offense coming in, but they were adapting. Kelley was approached by Mr. Oldham and asked to be the coach until next year at least. I don't exactly understand why everyone on here thinks the Westmoreland administration had a plan the whole time to ruin Coach Bradley's coaching career. The move wouldn't have been made if it wasn't needed. And on to the Gordonsville game. I think it could be a good game. Gordonsville has a tough, hard-running HB that could cause the Eagle defense some problems. If the Eagles can establish any kind of a passing game and not turn the ball over it could be an interesting game.

Go Eagles!!! Definately will be an interesting game. It's really hard to pick a winner in this one. I feel like Gordonsville is fairly stout, but I just don't know much about Motown yet. Gordonsville by 7. :unsure:

Go Eagles!!! Definately will be an interesting game. It's really hard to pick a winner in this one. I feel like Gordonsville is fairly stout, but I just don't know much about Motown yet. Gordonsville by 7. :unsure:

Hows the eagles done so far in scrimmages ? Friend of mine tranfered in there from Gallatin ( Kyle Galyon )..He is a up coming sophmore..Gonna be a fine addition for the eagles for the next 3 years...He is small but tuff as nails...Good luck to the Westmoreland Eagles ...Coach Kelley if he sticks around will have yall back in the playoffs in no time...!

I know they had a scrimmage at TTU over a week or so ago. I think they scrimmaged Livingston Academy. According to Kelley, alot of work to be done. I guess the fullback (Champion)got hurt according to the paper. My neighbor said he is a good little ole player. I hope they have more sucess than last year. What position is your friend playing?