Sunbright Football 2010

well well looky who dun it. i got the eathernet at home funally. haha ok let us be sirius. ya boyz no us tigers made noise last yeer with a playoff win an let me tell ya we be winnin mure tis yeer, maybe even state but i dunt wanna git to far aheed of myself since we gotta win the distect furst an the count titl be eesy cuz ya know those Warts cant win it.

GEAUX TIGERS

well well looky who dun it. i got the eathernet at home funally. haha ok let us be sirius. ya boyz no us tigers made noise last yeer with a playoff win an let me tell ya we be winnin mure tis yeer, maybe even state but i dunt wanna git to far aheed of myself since we gotta win the distect furst an the count titl be eesy cuz ya know those Warts cant win it.

GEAUX TIGERS

Wake up DORTHY :thumb:;)

GEAUX TIGERS

C'mon Nancy, y'all have got plenty to worry about before you can claim any kind of "title". :thumb:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Im excited about this spring. Heard we got three scrimages. Go to Karns, go to Clay County and got Union County. We got 3 and I heard Wartburg and Coalfield only have one and Oakdale dont have a team. We might have best team in district this year with England at qb and lots of speed.

Im excited about this spring. Heard we got three scrimages. Go to Karns, go to Clay County and got Union County. We got 3 and I heard Wartburg and Coalfield only have one and Oakdale dont have a team. We might have best team in district this year with England at qb and lots of speed.

Now you know, that is interesting. The TSSAA allows 2 scrimmages in the Spring. Maybe you have learned from your time at Grace that rules are made to be broken. Sunbright might have the best team in the district. It would be a shame to get what Grace got because your coaches don't know or ignore the rules. The rules say:

"End of dead period until end of School – Weight training/conditioning and open facilities

permitted. No practice. From January 1 until end of

school, 10 days of off-season practice and 2 scrimmages

in a 15-day school period permitted. " (http://www.tssaa.org/Handbook/2009FBCalendar.pdf)

Now you know, that is interesting. The TSSAA allows 2 scrimmages in the Spring. Maybe you have learned from your time at Grace that rules are made to be broken. Sunbright might have the best team in the district. It would be a shame to get what Grace got because your coaches don't know or ignore the rules. The rules say:

"End of dead period until end of School – Weight training/conditioning and open facilities

in a 15-day school period permitted. " (http://www.tssaa.org/Handbook/2009FBCalendar.pdf)

Thats ubsurd. You can scrimage as many times as you want you just have 15 days to scrimmage in. You sound jealous because you only scrimage once.

The rules say:

Thats ubsurd. You can scrimage as many times as you want you just have 15 days to scrimmage in. You sound jealous because you only scrimage once.

Read it for yourself moron. Oh I forgot you and hoghauler 2008 are not up on that sort of thing. The link is right there in the post. And the day I am jealous of anything is Sunbright is the day I paint up in blue and gold and do cartwheels down the 50 yard line at your homecoming game!!!

Well it does seem that they have open up the funny farm again at Sunbright and started the season off not knowing what anything is going on, no concept of any rules that the TSSAA might have. I hope that your smart coaches have really only played no more than two games because we don't want you all to be like GAC and be put on probation.

Alright OleTiger, Football2008, and GOgetta12 you all need to craw back in the hole that you got out of not for the summer and really think what is going on so we can be informed on the happenings going on at Sunbright Kitty Kat School.