Sunbright Football 2010

Well it does seem that they have open up the funny farm again at Sunbright and started the season off not knowing what anything is going on, no concept of any rules that the TSSAA might have. I hope that your smart coaches have really only played no more than two games because we don't want you all to be like GAC and be put on probation.

Alright OleTiger, Football2008, and GOgetta12 you all need to craw back in the hole that you got out of not for the summer and really think what is going on so we can be informed on the happenings going on at Sunbright Kitty Kat School.

What school do you suport? By the way we beat Karns bad in about 30 minutes or so of action last night.

By the way we beat Karns bad in about 30 minutes or so of action last night.

Well, I keep waiting for a description about how bad y'all beat Clay County. Also cannot confirm your comment about the Karns defeat as well. Give us a report oh bloviated one about how the Tigers have destroyed two teams on their way to the state title game. A few specifics would be nice. Is Union county next? :roflol:

I know that it has already been pointed out to you guys, but I will restate the obvious...if you worked with Karns and Cumberland, that will count as your two scrimmages. You are already in violation of tssaa policy with your Clay county scrimmage. Union will make 4 scrimmages for the spring and I would be suprised if someone has not already called tssaa on you. Please read the rule posted eariler.

I also don't see what the big deal is anyway. It's just spring football, it don't matter till the fall.

Rules violations ARE a big deal...especially in the off seasons. No one wants Sunbright or any other school to be in trouble, but saying its no big deal would not be the argument I would give the tssaa when they call...and I wouldn't try the excuse "we didn't know", they expect coaches and A.D.s to know policy. Read the rule posted above because someone will bring this to tssaa's attention.

I also don't see what the big deal is anyway. It's just spring football, it don't matter till the fall.

Rules violations ARE a big deal...especially in the off seasons. No one wants Sunbright or any other school to be in trouble, but saying its no big deal would not be the argument I would give the tssaa when they call...and I wouldn't try the excuse "we didn't know", they expect coaches and A.D.s to know policy. Read the rule posted above because someone will bring this to tssaa's attention.

I'm sure GCA didn't think it was a big deal until the TSSAA dropped the hammer. Now does this rise to the level of that, probably not, but fines, restrictions on summer practice days, probation and post season bans are all on the table if the TSSAA figures out that there was a willful disregard of the rules. Could be applied to all sports not just football too. Would hate for a basketball kid to be penalized because of something stupid done by the football team. Ask O.S. football how that feels after their mess last year with having to travel for their playoff game. TSSAA usually goes easier on a school if they self-report. May need to give them a call before someone else does if there is any question about the rules being violated.

Well I have to say we looked dang good last night agianst Union County. We beat them like 21-0. I love our offense and we had some hard hits to. they wee a big team but we dominated them. We finished spring with wins agianst Karns and Union County and we tied Clay County but we had several kids that didnt play and we didnt play well that day. I heard Wartburg didnt look good agianst Cumberland County and I heard Coalfield got beat bad at Midway. Oakdale doesnt have a team so I beleve we will be the best team in the county.

Well I have to say we looked dang good last night agianst Union County. We beat them like 21-0. I love our offense and we had some hard hits to. they wee a big team but we dominated them. We finished spring with wins agianst Karns and Union County and we tied Clay County but we had several kids that didnt play and we didnt play well that day. I heard Wartburg didnt look good agianst Cumberland County and I heard Coalfield got beat bad at Midway. Oakdale doesnt have a team so I beleve we will be the best team in the county.

I hate to burst your bubble, but lots of teams look good against Union County. How did you pull of 4 spring scrimmages when your only aloud 2?

i think its hilarious how oletiger always has to make excuses and lies for sunbright to feel better about themselves. :rolleyes:

i heard wartburg didnt do too bad, and coalfield beat midway 28-7. thats a bad beating they got, right?

and you only tied clay county because some people didnt play and others didnt have a good game? any excuse works for you sunbright folks huh :lol:

Why is everybody jelous because we scrimmaged with 4 teams. Are coaches know the rules theyve been coaching a long time up here. We still have several coaches that coached Sunbright when we were 10-0. I like the sound of that. We might got 10-0 agian. Im excited about this team.