MRNOITALL's IDENTIFY REVEALED!!!

noitNOTbusted

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haaaaaaaaa, I don't know who this Mrnoitall is but I know who it ain't and that's John. Coach Condtt is one of my best friends and he ain't that smart. I taught him everything he knows but not everything I know, and this guy knows more about these mid state teams than anyone I know. I don't even know if John reads this stuff, but I know John and if it were him he would have to tell somebody and I would be one of the 1st and I can assure you it ain't John. John Conditt is Mr. Noitall now that's an oxymoran.

Mrnoitall's identity is none other than COACH JOHN CONDITT!! This information is 100% accurate, no matter how much he denies it... Not only is he posting about how bad everyone is, he is posting against the coach, players, and school where he is the assistant coach!!! :roflol::shock:

MrNoitAll,

How is TULLAHOMA this year? :?:

MrNoitAll,

How is TULLAHOMA this year? :shock:

Well you must not be from here because if you were you could answer that question yourself! The "Lady Wildkittens" wish they were a winnin like them boys are....now if you want to see some winners go watch them!

Well one of our major problems is that we are young, and we ain’t get the hittin when we need it. Now I know that we have a pretty good hitter in Chandler and she can go to the fence at any time but she cant do it all by herself.

With the “Football School” havin a great year and "Coacht team" havin good year as well it has been tough. Just a few years ago we had it all, and people were talkin about us goin to state and maybe winnin it. Well folks those days are over, I just wish we had our own field instead of playin at East, which is an excellent field and don’t get me wrong but still havin your own field at your school makes it really nice. Talkin about a nice field that “Football School” has one of the best if not the best!

But it don’t look good for us gettin out of district anytime soon but I do think we are just as good as the “Basketball School” or “Mule School” and know doubt better than “Fat Phil’s Team!

I have some folks complainin about us not winnin but folks we just don’t have it now….sorry to be the one to break the news for you. That is why I told you all earlier that the “Football School” would be district champions!

But if you get a chance go out and watch them this weekend in the best late season tourney in the state and you will see what I am talkin about!

:roflol: