DC vs NS plus 3 umpires

NewellHartbaseball

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is Sad that some idiot would interfer with a game like that. I would like to see the video of these cowards leaving the game.

They were protected by Tipton County and Brighton City police. By the way....upon entering the field two of the officials were hitting knuckles with 3-4 of the NS players and the coach. And YES I SAW THAT WITH MY OWN EYES. I wish I'd had my camera rolling then because it was quite disturbing.

Man you need to stop crying. You're just a dad who is mad. If it was the other way around you wouldn't have nothing to say. And go ahead and say you would but everyone knows you wouldn't. And far as laughing with the other team means nothing and different stuff means nothing. If they wanted to cheat y'all you guys wouldn't have made it to the championship game it would have been over for you guys much sooner. So stop crying and go play ball.

Man you need to stop crying. You're just a dad who is mad. If it was the other way around you wouldn't have nothing to say. And go ahead and say you would but everyone knows you wouldn't. And far as laughing with the other team means nothing and different stuff means nothing. If they wanted to cheat y'all you guys wouldn't have made it to the championship game it would have been over for you guys much sooner. So stop crying and go play ball.

Darlin....I'm not a dad. Try using your context clues! And who said anything about "laughing" with the other team? The umpires where knocking knuckles with the NS players as they entered the field. But as I said....it's over and yes, our team shall do just that.....GO PLAY BALL CHOCTAWS!

oh sorry ... but for the most part yall have been crying about this call. umpires make the calls they see and to me thats what he did. i dont see you out there calling the game. and go ahead say you could do it but if so do it. i was at te state tournment last year and all your fans did was cry about calls and pitches. cheer for your team and dont worry about the umps.

oh sorry ... but for the most part yall have been crying about this call. umpires make the calls they see and to me thats what he did. i dont see you out there calling the game. and go ahead say you could do it but if so do it. i was at te state tournment last year and all your fans did was cry about calls and pitches. cheer for your team and dont worry about the umps.

So...tell me "justafan1234" you wouldn't complain at all huh? You would sit quietly as your team took that and NEVER say one word? Wow...I admire you and wish you the very best because you ARE the stellar citizen and ball fan. Good for you! However; that doesn't work for me. I have to let it out. :? Also, you have a choice not to click on our thread and read through. :flower:

And you were at Every one of our State Tournament games last year? Funny, me too and I don't recall crying at all! We were all too busy chanting our WAR CHANT! You must have mistaken us for someone else. We are the ORANGE TEAM and we WON the AA State Tournament last year.

Good luck to you and your team.

Not a very smart call to make with such a big game on the line...whether the umpire was correct or not. I see the fans are hot about it. What has your head coach said?

so you telling me that although the umpire saw it he shouldnt call it. come on man .listen to what you just said.

well i know who yall are and i watched some of every team play and te game yall had that was closed yall had something to say about every close play and pitch. worst fans there.

Justafan1234 you sound more upset about DC Fans than they are about the call. What's with you? Don't like the thread, stay off of it. DCHS fans are hardly "your worst fans". They are quite supportive of their kids though.

Not a very smart call to make with such a big game on the line...whether the umpire was correct or not. I see the fans are hot about it. What has your head coach said?

so you telling me that although the umpire saw it he shouldnt call it. come on man .listen to what you just said.

I'm saying that at that point in the game, that call is near impossible to make unless you're looking for that. I don't have a dog in the race, so it doesn't matter to me. But I believe games should be decided by the players. And it seems like the Dyer Co. people have a right to be upset. I don't know a coach in the world that would not lose it in that situation

This may be the worst, most Ill timed call in the history of baseball. I have no dog in this race either.

Justafan1234 =

Troll (Internet)

"Do not feed the trolls"

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[