District 1 AA Championship

SCOOBYDOO25

Congratulations to Kadey and The Lady Cyclones District 1AA Champions! I and Kara apolligize to Kristen Powell x2 and 1 other young lady that was hit by pitch. Coach Hardin if you new anything about pitching, you would have seen Kara's hips closing early which in return makes the arm go around the hip and inside at the batters. YOU EVER TRY TO IMPOSE MY DAUGHTER IS THROWING AT YOUR GIRLS AND TRY IMBARRASING HER, I PROMISE YOU IT WANT BE PRETTY! YOU KNOW ME AS I KNOW YOU, AND UNTILL TONIGHT I HAD RESPECT FOR YOU, COACH OF THE YEAR MY BACKSIDE! :lol:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to Kadey and The Lady Cyclones District 1AA Champions! I and Kara apolligize to Kristin Powell x2 and 1 other young lady that was hit by pitch. Coach Hardin if you new anything about pitching you would have seen Kara's hips closing early which in return makes the arm go around the hip and inside at the batters. YOU EVER TRY TO IMPOSE MY DAUGHTER IS THROWING AT YOUR GIRLS AND TRY EMBARRASING HER, I PROMISE YOU IT WANT BE PRETTY! YOU KNOW ME AS I KNOW YOU, AND UNTILL TONIGHT I HAD RESPECT FOR YOU, COACH OF THE YEAR MY BACKSIDE! :)

GOT it !!!!!! Has nothing to do with signs , has to do with dignity, why try to ruin your victory. Kara is a stellar player and had a bad night, but to try and embarrass her is another. Come on by Maniac wednesday I'll have my Black Unicoi County hat on WIN OR LOSE! See Ya Then! :lol:

Congratulations to Kadey and The Lady Cyclones District 1AA Champions! I and Kara apolligize to Kristin Powell x2 and 1 other young lady that was hit by pitch. Coach Hardin if you new anything about pitching you would have seen Kara's hips closing early which in return makes the arm go around the hip and inside at the batters. YOU EVER TRY TO IMPOSE MY DAUGHTER IS THROWING AT YOUR GIRLS AND TRY EMBARRASING HER, I PROMISE YOU IT WANT BE PRETTY! YOU KNOW ME AS I KNOW YOU, AND UNTILL TONIGHT I HAD RESPECT FOR YOU, COACH OF THE YEAR MY BACKSIDE! :)

GOT it !!!!!! Has nothing to do with signs , has to do with dignity, why try to ruin your victory. Kara is a stellar player and had a bad night, but to try and embarrass her is another. Come on by Maniac wednesday I'll have my Black Unicoi County hat on WIN OR LOSE! See Ya Then! :lol:

Coach Hardin is a man of character. I don't believe for one minute that he was trying to embarass Kara. I think that in the heat of battle he was just defending his player who had just gotten hit for the second time. I believe the EHS team (coaches and players) have nothing but respect for Kara. She handles herself extremely well on the field. She is truly a stellar player. My daughter likes her and says she is nice. That's all the confirmation I need to believe it's true.

Coach Hardin is a man of character. I don't believe for one minute that he was trying to embarass Kara. I think that in the heat of battle he was just defending his player who had just gotten hit for the second time. I believe the EHS team (coaches and players) have nothing but respect for Kara. She handles herself extremely well on the field. She is truly a stellar player. My daughter likes her and says she is nice. That's all the confirmation I need to believe it's true.

Thank You,I believe you and your daughter, Kara is very humble, I saw him "Hardin" holding 3 fingers up complaining to the ump Im not blind. Thats tring to get her ejected, been around the ball parks for along time, will not tolerate that gesture!