Farragut at Halls

KFLfootball

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by dilweed:

I think the rain will be in Halls favor. They're big and slow anyway. I think Halls in a close one. Probably 3 -0

I'll say the rain is in Halls' favor. Farragut will probably have to keep it on the ground. I heard Halls had ALOT of skilled players in the defensive backfield, but have really been undercoached since they lost their DB coach to Central.

Who is the new coach anyway?

I heard he was a reject from Anderson county.

Probably couldn't keep his recruit ratio up enough for Cur. ;)

I understand he is some moron that Coach Shephard felt sorry for. However, if you check the stats, Halls has only given up 10 yds. passing in the last 2 games ;) So he can't be too bad.

That's pretty incredible if you ask me. Maybe they should nominate that guy for coach of the year.

Are the people that are picking Halls to win mentally retarded or something? The Halls offense has scored ONE touchdown in four weeks. If anyone is doubting the Farragut offense, then just look at the numbers. The admirals have outscored the competition 110-37. People only look at Farragut's 2-8 season last year. Coming into week five they are 4-0, knocking off Karns, Heritage, Bearden, and the defending region-2 5A champions McMinn Co. Stop dreaming, and look for Farragut to destroy the red devils. Farragut by 35! :D

Posted by dilweed:

I understand he is some moron that Coach Shephard felt sorry for. However, if you check the stats, Halls has only given up 10 yds. passing in the last 2 games ;) So he can't be too bad.

That's pretty incredible if you ask me. Maybe they should nominate that guy for coach of the year.

The fact that halls has given up 10 yds passing WOULD be impressive if they played anyone that actually threw the ball. Be honest, you know deep down that Farragut is going to beat halls like a red-headed step child.