3aaa vs 4aaa

Rico

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that Halls will also hammer Bearden. (I think that Halls, Powell, or Anderson County would), but i believe that Farragut will come out on top in their regional matchup strictly because of Pfeifer on the mound in a regional game. He is 37-3 in his high school career and knows how to get it done no matter how Powell is hitting it. :roll:

no way bearden beats halls. i dont think farragut can get 8 on owenby. maybe if they get to bullpen or if powell makes a bunch of errors.

4-AAA>>>>3-AAA. Bearden can definitely beat halls if they come out cocky. Farragut can put 10+ up on ANYONE in the state on any given night, especially a pitcher from powell haha..

I believe Bearden does have a fair chance to beat Halls due to the following:

- Halls only lose was to Maryville 11-5

- Bearden beat Maryville in the District Tournament 9-4.

- Bearden has played good baseball starting with the District Tournament,

4 wins and 2 losses. Both losses to Farragut, one was 4-3 in 8 innings

after leading 3-1 in the bottom of the 7th.

If Bearden plays like they did in the District Tournament they could be trouble for Halls.

If Farragut plays the way they have played most of the season they should beat Powell.

Pfeifer, even on an off day, could give up no more than 3 or 4 runs. On his normal day perhaps

0-2 runs. So winning depends on their hitting and being able to score 5+/- runs. During the

season they scored less than 5 runs only 6 times in 40 games and they won 2 of them. When

they scored 5 or more runs they only lost once.