Let's hear it, MrNoitAll, Top 8 in each class...

5-Sport Dad

Must be a lucky bat, you know how superstitious ball players can be. Although Blackman ( a team who somebody called "the worst team in the state of Tennessee" ) has been bad luck for some teams this year. I know the Riverdale coach was not too happy in the manner in which his girls won the district tournament.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lexington instead of Westview. They're pitcher is back and they have been on a roll

Well of course I will be glad to tell you who will be in the “Boro” come next week! Now I am goin to tell you one thing and that is everyone is a playin for second place behind that private school down in West Tn in Single A, I have know doubt that Beech will be dancein in the street next week, and AA is a dogfight with a bunch of teams can win that one! Now I may miss one or two but hey we ain’t bettin the trailer or nothin so lets see if you can do any better!

“Birdie” told me these durin her lunch so I hope I get them right. :thumb:

AAA

Daniel Boone

Maryville

Soddy Daisy

Riverdale

Beech

Dickson County

Collierville

Whitehaven

AA

Elizabethton

Unicoi County

Meigs County

Chattanooga Central

Goodpasture

Camden

Covington

Westview

A

Trinity Christian

Forrest

Summertown

Coalfield

Chattanooga Grace

Marion County

1 Trinity - No contest

2 Grace Baptist - Lacey Walker is flying under the radar outside of Chatt

3 Summertown - Will this be the year they break thru

4 Columbia Acad - Solid team has played a tough schedule

5 Forrest - always ready at tourney time and pretty easy road to sectional

6 Cornersville - would have been Trinity's top challenge if Fagan was healthy

7 East Roberstion - must get by Forrest or Summertown/CA

8 Cant pick just 8 so maybe Marion Co, Coalfield, South Fulton, Midway, or Riverside - one of this bunch may surprise just putting them at 8 based on past state tourney results and quick look at schedule strength

Summertown, Columbia Academy, Cornersville, Forrest, AND East Robertson are in the same region, meaning only TWO can go. Yes they are all great teams, no doubt, but only two of those five can go to Murfreesboro...

Cornersville is a very good team even without Fagan!

Lexington instead of Westview. They're pitcher is back and they have been on a roll

Well of course I will be glad to tell you who will be in the “Boro” come next week! Now I am goin to tell you one thing and that is everyone is a playin for second place behind that private school down in West Tn in Single A, I have know doubt that Beech will be dancein in the street next week, and AA is a dogfight with a bunch of teams can win that one! Now I may miss one or two but hey we ain’t bettin the trailer or nothin so lets see if you can do any better!

“Birdie” told me these durin her lunch so I hope I get them right. :thumb:

AAA

Daniel Boone

Maryville

Soddy Daisy

Riverdale

Beech

Dickson County

Collierville

Whitehaven

AA

Elizabethton

Unicoi County

Meigs County

Chattanooga Central

Goodpasture

Camden

Covington

Westview

A

Trinity Christian

Forrest

Summertown

Coalfield

Chattanooga Grace

Marion County

Better add Loretto to the list. They are playing well. Just beat Columbia Academy.

...before Regions start today, God- and weather-willing.[/quote

“Birdie” told me these durin her lunch so I hope I get them right. :roflol:

AAA

Daniel Boone

Maryville

Soddy Daisy

Riverdale

Beech

Dickson County

Collierville

Whitehaven

AA

Elizabethton

Unicoi County

Meigs County

Chattanooga Central

Goodpasture

Camden

Covington

Westview

A

Trinity Christian

Forrest

Summertown

Coalfield

Chattanooga Grace

Marion County

Whitehaven in the AAA!? They will be lucky to get past the regionals. I know that you don't know much about the west, but Whitehaven is a Memphis city school and they are on par with the metro schools. If I had to pick then I would put Brighton in instead. Arlington or Bolton have an outside chance. In the AA I will go with Lexington over Westview.

I really like Lincoln Co., too....the coach, the pitchin', the catchin', the bat...why do they all seem to use the same one, though?

The bat..... that same question has been raised numerous times! Schutt hasn't manufacturing bats in several years. And he says that he stocked up on them... hmmm... makes one wonder why doesn't it? Was at one of their games when the end popped off of one of their 'many Schutt bats' and boy did those two coaches scramble to get that bat back into the dugout.

...before Regions start today, God- and weather-willing.[/quote

“Birdie” told me these durin her lunch so I hope I get them right. :roflol:

AAA

Daniel Boone

Maryville

Soddy Daisy

Riverdale

Beech

Dickson County

Collierville

Whitehaven

AA

Elizabethton

Unicoi County

Meigs County

Chattanooga Central

Goodpasture

Camden

Covington

Westview

A

Trinity Christian

Forrest

Summertown

Coalfield

Chattanooga Grace

Marion County

Whitehaven in the AAA!? They will be lucky to get past the regionals. I know that you don't know much about the west, but Whitehaven is a Memphis city school and they are on par with the metro schools. If I had to pick then I would put Brighton in instead. Arlington or Bolton have an outside chance. In the AA I will go with Lexington over Westview.

Looks like I had only one LOSER last night and that was Maryville......well yesterday was not the day to be a LOSER cause you are packin them end for the year. But everyone else looks good for the next round on Friday, cause win or lose on Wednesday you still have one more chance to make it to the "Boro" :D

Well I think I must have been takin to much of the "Apple Juice" when "Birdie" told me the picks......heck I was wrong..........which is hard to believe but why in the world would I pick Whitehaven.......they are big LOSERS and some how I pick them.......just comes to show you what happens when you mix the Juice" with the keyboard! :D

I really like Lincoln Co., too....the coach, the pitchin', the catchin', the bat...why do they all seem to use the same one, though?

The bat..... that same question has been raised numerous times! Schutt hasn't manufacturing bats in several years. And he says that he stocked up on them... hmmm... makes one wonder why doesn't it? Was at one of their games when the end popped off of one of their 'many Schutt bats' and boy did those two coaches scramble to get that bat back into the dugout.

Watch you sayin?????????????????????????????????? :roflol::D

You mean the police...I mean the umpirates...didn't even aks to see it? Hmmm...

You didn't see a tennis ball pop out, did ya? ...'cause that would make it an illegal use of a far-arm...

I have really liked your team ever since y'all kicked our butts in Crossville last year. I like your coachin' style and your players' grit and determination. My buddies from Trinity were also impressed with ya at the Riverdale Tourney. I hope y'all go far this year.

Good luck and God bless! (a li'l advice: Wal-Mart sells them tennis balls cheaper than anybody else... :roflol: )