Best Sr. Players in Middle TN.

Guest slider2002

Posted by throw46:

Lee Jones is a SR. ss/rhp/cf with 4.4 speed and an explosive bat.

Bryce Toups is a switch hitting catcher with great skills he made all district and region as a sophmore.

Both play for eagleville.

The short stop for Cascade is a great player I think his name is Kyle Young. About 6'4 with a great stick.

His name his Brett Young.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by throw46:

Lee Jones is a SR. ss/rhp/cf with 4.4 speed and an explosive bat.

Bryce Toups is a switch hitting catcher with great skills he made all district and region as a sophmore.

Both play for eagleville.

The short stop for Cascade is a great player I think his name is Kyle Young. About 6'4 with a great stick.

His name is Brett Young

Kenny will have to play on another summer league team in the summer since the coach normally doesn't let graduated seniors play over the summer.

This summer he played on an all-star team that went to Oklahoma. He pitched well.

He still needs some metal work when things aren't going good. He will blow up at times. But when he is on, he is almost unhitble.

He only throws in the mid to high 80's but it is a sneaky fast and since he is so tall the ball gets there quicker. His curve is just plain nasty. It's a 16 to 6 breaker and has good snap.

He is a young senior and will continue to grow. He needs to improve on his leg strength, that will help his velocity. He also needs to keep working on his change up. Once he can command all three pitches, thee wo't be many people who will hit him.

Guest goinggoing

Josh Grooms at Mt. Pleasant High School

is a College coach's dream. Great first

step to the ball and catches it 10 out

of 10. Maybe the strongest and most

accurate arm in the Region. Bat need's

to be more consistant. :)

Jeremy Laster is one of the best, if not the best player I have seen out of Nashville in a long time. He has a tremendous bat and is a top outfielder with a great arm. Has all of the tools to make it to the next level. If he continues to work hard, the sky could be the limit for this young man!

• 3 months later...

There are a lot of good players in middle Tn. Here are some that stand out to me:

Kyle Smith(P)-Western KY signee(?)

Zach Gray(P)-TN Tech signee

Kenny Griffin(P)-Western KY signee

Ahmir Watkins(OF)-ranked 2nd in state of outfielders, 53rd nationally

Courtney English(OF)-ranked 8th in state of outfielders

There are many more but these are the ones I remember seeing this summer. :D