Best Sr. Players in Middle TN.

Guest slider2002

Ross Brawner of Macon County has to be one of the top players in middle TN. He was All-District and All-Region last year, and has been putting up some impressive numbers so far this year. He's batting around .400 and has already hit 5 homeruns, and that is against some good pitching. He plays first base, and has a good glove. He also played Tailback on the football team so he can also run. Ross is not getting the respect he deserves, and many college coaches are missing out on a great player.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest VOLMANIAC

There are some good players that have not been mentioned like Corey Cunningham,Justin Forrest,and Brandon Thompson.(Lebanon). I've seen them play and their pretty good. They have a lot of athletic ability and potential. I think They are underrated if you ask me.

Two of the best seniors in Middle Tennessee are Will Davis and Curt Williams of Greenbrier. Will is 6-1 as a starter this season and must be batting over .450 although I don't have the stats. Curt plays 3B and 2B and is a big threat to hit the longball, already has 5 on the season. Greenbrier also has serveral other talented seniors

95stang the coffee co kid throws pretty good but in the 83 to 85 range. As far as Griffin goes everyone knows he has not pitched up to his Jr. level and had two of his worst games against Coffee Co. & Lawrence Co. in 2 years. I understand he had a outstanding game Tues. against Columbia as Gray for Columbia did also. Youngblood biggest asset is he throws strikes and seems to get tougher with men in scoring position but talent wise Griffin is in a another level. You obviously have not watched him pitch much.

Guest baseballman

the eagles have 2 seniors that stand out in my mind bud miller and jacob smith. they are constanly putting numbers up for the eagles. smith has 4 homeruns and batting over .600 with 21 rbi's. miller is batting .458 with 1 homer and 11 rbi's and 15 runs scored. miller also is 4-1 on the mound with 51 k's and 32 innings and an era of 1.92. they are the 2 seniors that stand out in my mind!