Shepard out at Clarksville Academy

wingman10

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reddevilfever, I just found out that the mascot for Halls Highschool is, You guessed it, Red Devils. Could it be just a coincidence, or might you have very strong ties with Knoxville Halls.

No issue, but I wish everyone that has a negative comment to make about this decision would just accept it and move on. Wish the new staff luck, support the effort, and let time tell the story. It is all about the boys, student athletes, and our future leaders. I personnally don't think this was a move in the wrong direction.

reddevilfever is in fact Gary Shephard (as if you couldn't figure it out). Therefore Gary, I mean Reddevilfever, be careful what you say in a loud voice in your bar. Discussing your screen name on Coach T wasn't too smart if you wanted to remain anonymous. You are bitter about not being hired back at the Academy and you only further damage your tattered reputation by lying and acting childish.

reddevilfever is in fact Gary Shephard (as if you couldn't figure it out). Therefore Gary, I mean Reddevilfever, be careful what you say in a loud voice in your bar. Discussing your screen name on Coach T wasn't too smart if you wanted to remain anonymous. You are bitter about not being hired back at the Academy and you only further damage your tattered reputation by lying and acting childish.

That is funny, I don't care who you are, that is some funny stuff. :roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

I played under Coach Hood at Montgomery Central. He is honestly a one of a kind coach. He not only coached football, but he taught me about life. When thing get hard never give up keep pushing. He is going to do big things at CA. This is his time to shine. He deserves it. If I wanted one man to lead me into battle on Friday Nights it would be Coach Hood. I find it hard to believe that he spit in the kids face myself. I played under Hood for several years and never received any treatment like that. It is kind of ridiculous in my opinion. For all the haters go on the Academy is going to be just fine with this coach.

I find it hard to believe that the thing about him spitting in a kid's face is false. If it were not true then he wouldn't be banned from getting a coaching or teaching position in Montgomery County Schools. So take that BS somewhere else.

I also know for a fact that he held practice at Barksdale the Saturday after Shephard was let go. So how does the Head of the School sit there and tell the Leaf Chronicle that she interviewed several Candidates after she had told Shephard his contract would not be renewed.

Lemme break down this timeline for ya and tell me if it makes sense.

May 14th (Friday).......Dean of School (Kay Drew) and the Chairman of the Board notifies Shephard in a metting at the school that his contract was not being renewed and that the members of the Board did not know anything yet as far as this was concerned.

May 15th (Saturday).......Hood is seen by many at Barksdale Elementary holding practice with CA football players. Illegal

May 18th (Tuesday) This is when the Leaf Chronicle put in the local paper about the Non Renewed Contract as they were asked to not print anything until Shephard Had time to meet and notify the players of him not returning.

May 24th Kay Drew tells the Leaf Chronicle that she interviewed several candidates for the job and has decided to hire Hood. And she even talks in the article of the Leaf Chronicle that Hood has never held any practices and has no clue where something like that has come from.

Does she really think that the fine people of Clarksville are that friggin' stupid? Are you really announcing a head coach and in the same story trying to sit there and say he hasn't held any illegal practices?

The TSSAA will be looking into this situation I am quite sure. And she better be batting her lashes harder than ever to get out of this mess that she caused.

It is also my understanding that the Chairman of the Board at CA has never liked Coach Shephard and I finally found out why. He got into a fight long ago back in college with one of Shephard's sons and got his ARSE whipped at a party.

Calm down dude... I played for Hood as well as coached with Hood at Ft. Campbell.. He is probably one of the most underrated coaches I have ever associated with.. Ft. Campbell is loaded with a coaching staff that could easily coach in college.. He has always been passed over.

Coach Shephard with all do respect lost the CA program 2 years ago. That team underachieved under him and it was noticed last season with a 3-7 record.. A team that could easily went 6-4 or 7-3. Now CA fans calm down if you find this offending I apologize I know Heath Dyer was hurt, but the back up was just as good if not better. I watched CA lose 3 games that if they would of had better coaching they would of won.. Ex. Montgomery Central game is clear cut in my mind.. Give Coach Hood credit and a chance.. He will do the following and I guarantee it:

1. Get the school excited about a team that has been lackluster since 2006

2. Get the players excited about wearing the Blue and Gold

3. He will get the best out of each player no matter skills, strength or athletic ability.

4. He will teach each player/student life lessons

5. He and Maricano will teach the how to win and have a winning attitude.

6. Be positive and expect excellence.

Good Luck Coach Hood and Coach Maricano.

Go CA.

Let's see, can we run it up the middle just one more time and see if we can catch the other team off guard??? And let's leave the kid's names out of this because they have nothing to do with this other than they played for a coach who told them what to do. If you name a kid in this blog, then you are no better. Have a little more class than that, please. You know better.

Let's see, can we run it up the middle just one more time and see if we can catch the other team off guard??? And let's leave the kid's names out of this because they have nothing to do with this other than they played for a coach who told them what to do. If you name a kid in this blog, then you are no better. Have a little more class than that, please. You know better.

The only reason I named a player is because when I went to the games the excuses flew in oh we lost because Heath was hurt. That is the only reason why I named him. I am not placing the blame on him or any player at all I just simply stated a fact. The fact was Heath was hurt. I opened it up with if I offend anyone I apologize. I was not intending on making anyone mad.