Reg. 5 Champ, Greenbrier, vs. Reg. 6 Runner-up, Marshall Co.

5-Sport Dad

Game time is 3:30 p.m. Friday. If it rains the game will be played 4:00 p.m. Saturday.

I like your field crew.....bein able to get your field ready in 30 mins after a hard rain.....you need to come to "T" town and show us por rednecks how to do it. Heck I have never heard of such! :thumb:

WOW 5SD are you excited or what! Proud for you & all the ladies on both sides who get this shot at the Boro. I'll be there with the girl on crutches with my Green & Blue Shirt on!

:thumb: Afterwards??

4 of ours know it's their last game on this field. Hope they play like it.

No matter the outcome, you're on, brotha! Have a safe trip up.

Thanks, bro! Will do. UPDATE >> see below <<

Sorry to miss your 'surprise' b'day party. :roflol: (Sing it like Gerry House does on 98 WSIX FM...real fast) > Hap Burtday to you! Hap Burtday to you! Hap Burtday dear ogor! Hap Burtday to yoooou! :roflol:

>> Here's the schedule: http://tssaa.org/2009Champions/StateSof ... /State.htm (5pm, Tuesday, May 25th vs. Gibbs at McKnight field #1)

Wrong again!!! Sorry! My Momma always told me to read the 'fine print:' Greenbrier and Gibbs play at ~7pm...or as the T$$AA says, 'the second game on each field will begin approx. 30 mins. after the conclusion of the first game.'

Hope to see that 'green wave' like we did for volleyball in '07 and '08.