Substate...Greenfield vs. Adamsville

volfan007

bigswo, It doesnt surprise me with your comments, you are a loser. I know who you are from other UC fans. Greenfield dominated Union City in baseball this year. As Purple & Gold tells us on a regular basis, you need to go practice. I wonder where ole Purple & Gold is now adays? He sure isnt posting anymore. He owes the Greenfield fans an apology, step up to the plate and be a man. You dished it out all football and basketball season but where are you now. Greenfield dominated Union City.

Could bigswo be Purple & Gold in hiding? alot of similarities.

Come on man....It's baseball...

But in all seriousness....Congrats to the Greenfield baseball team...You are right about one thing...They (the Tornadoes) need to go practice some more...

BTW...I've been on these boards since 2003...This was the first year I even looked much at the baseball threads.....I'm right here though..Apology ??...I don't think so... :)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greenfield only had 2 seniors on the team, and all the pitchers are back next year. Really, the Jackets have 3 or 4 boys on the bench that could be starting for a lot of single A teams. They are good and deep, and they will be the same way next year. Maybe next year the Jackets will go to the state tourney.

bigswo, It doesnt surprise me with your comments, you are a loser. I know who you are from other UC fans. Greenfield dominated Union City in baseball this year. As Purple & Gold tells us on a regular basis, you need to go practice. I wonder where ole Purple & Gold is now adays? He sure isnt posting anymore. He owes the Greenfield fans an apology, step up to the plate and be a man. You dished it out all football and basketball season but where are you now. Greenfield dominated Union City.

Could bigswo be Purple & Gold in hiding? alot of similarities.

Come on man....It's baseball...

But in all seriousness....Congrats to the Greenfield baseball team...You are right about one thing...They (the Tornadoes) need to go practice some more...

BTW...I've been on these boards since 2003...This was the first year I even looked much at the baseball threads.....I'm right here though..Apology ??...I don't think so... :roflol:

LOL, :roflol:

Greenfield only had 2 seniors on the team, and all the pitchers are back next year. Really, the Jackets have 3 or 4 boys on the bench that could be starting for a lot of single A teams. They are good and deep, and they will be the same way next year. Maybe next year the Jackets will go to the state tourney.
Not a chance. They are going to get smashed by UC.

Congrats to Adamsville. They've earned this trip to Murfreesboro. They were overlooked coming into the sub-state game. They've got a great chance to make a run for a ring if the bats stay hot.

As for the game, I didn't quite understand the Greenfield coaching staff's decision to leave the pitcher in as long as they did. Did they not have anymore pitching or is the kid supposed to be Superman and supposed to have been able to gotten through the 7th?

Congrats to Adamsville. They've earned this trip to Murfreesboro. They were overlooked coming into the sub-state game. They've got a great chance to make a run for a ring if the bats stay hot.

As for the game, I didn't quite understand the Greenfield coaching staff's decision to leave the pitcher in as long as they did. Did they not have anymore pitching or is the kid supposed to be Superman and supposed to have been able to gotten through the 7th?

Sadly, the guy we finally brought in for relief is a very good pitcher. He would be a number 1 on most teams. Our number 3 aint to bad either. Still not sure what the thought process was myself. Oh well, game is over. I hope Adamsville does well at state. BTW, I don't think anyone overlooked Adamsville. I know Greenfield didn't. We knew we were in for a fight before the game started.

Colt,

We had another very good pitcher that could've come in. The coach did put him in...after we'd blown the 9-5 lead. The Coach put him in when it was 10-9 Adamsville, and he got the last out. A lot of Greenfield fans are also wondering why he didnt change pitchers when Dalton walked the first 2 batters to start off the 7th...but especially after the boy followed that with a double in the gap...which made it 9-7. Dalton Potts was tired, and you could tell it. Adamsville started teeing off on him after that.

We dont know. We love Coach T, but we dont understand that.

All the people I was around on the Adamsville side all waited for the change after the back to back walks. I was not knocking the pitcher who came in relief, I'm not even going to say whether or not he could have changed the fate of that game. I was just very curious about that decision. Congrats to Greenfield on a great season, from all I hear we may meet again next year in a similar situation.