Crockett County Coaching Search: KEEP IT CLEAN

Who will the next head football coach be in Alamo? Is Coach Ward from Camden Central among those in line? How about Coach Perry from Bolivar Central? Being the only school in the county does make this job very appealing and the success of Coach Pratt over the past decade has shown that this is a place that a good coach can do "big" things.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who will the next head football coach be in Alamo? Is Coach Ward from Camden Central among those in line? How about Coach Perry from Bolivar Central? Being the only school in the county does make this job very appealing and the success of Coach Pratt over the past decade has shown that this is a place that a good coach can do "big" things.

I hope they find one soon. Don't they start two a days next week? I wouldn't worry much with the program they have CC will get a good coach! Good luck!! :popcorneater:

• 2 weeks later...

That has already been brought to light on 2 other topics that were deleted. That is the reason for the "Keep It Clean" comment in the title of this discussion. I would like to add on a side note that there is no way in.....(finish for yourself) that the coach you speak of has been ripped on this forum any worse than another former Marshall County head football coach (who is now coaching in Memphis and once coached in Metro/Nashville). As I asked on the Hunters Lane thread I don't find it to be fair that posters have been removed for making comments about the coach you speak of when at the same time the coach that is also spoke of gets slammed on here on a daily basis. Go read the Hunters Lane thread on the Class AAA boards if you don't believe me!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Does anybody from CC know how the Cavs done in the scrimagmage against Peabody last week. I know they scrimmaged in May and actually Peabody played pretty well losing by 2 td's!

heard they got out played and lost 13 to 14 but not sure.....cavs will hopefully turn on when week 1 begins

Edited by Ratherberacin