"BORO" 1st ROUND GAME PREDICTIONS BY "THE"BALLEXPERT!!

TBALLEXPERT

Well its about time for these 24 teams to make the hard earned trip to the “Boro”. There is going to be a couple of things different around the park this year at the “State Tournament”……..SODDY IS BACK & GOODPASTURE will not be playing at the “Boro”this year. I’m sure everyone is very excited & wondering who is going to win their first round game so I’m going to go ahead & make my prediction of who the first day “WINNERS” will be….

:roflol:

“A”

Forrest over Friendship

South Fulton over University School JC.

E.Robertson over Unaka

Trinity over Grace Baptist

“AA”

Westview over Meigs

Unicoi over Camden

Covington over Chatt. Central

Greenbrier over Gibbs

“AAA”

Ravenwood over Jefferson

Riverdale over Brighton

Soddy over Daniel Boone

Beech over Collierville

There you go…..I’m sure there will be a few surprises…I can see Camden surprising anyone! Grace is very good & could also shock some folks in single A! SODDY is back…did I already say that? Riverdale is playing very well & had to beat some very good teams to get back to the “boro” & maybe better prepared for the competition they will face this week. Should be a great Tournament!! Good Luck to All! :roflol:

:roflol:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well its about time for these 24 teams to make the hard earned trip to the “Boro”. There is going to be a couple of things different around the park this year at the “State Tournament”……..SODDY IS BACK & GOODPASTURE will not be playing at the “Boro”this year. I’m sure everyone is very excited & wondering who is going to win their first round game so I’m going to go ahead & make my prediction of who the first day “WINNERS” will be….

:rolleyes:

“A”

Forrest over Friendship

E.Robertson over Unaka

“AA”

Westview over Meigs

Unicoi over Camden

Greenbrier over Gibbs

“AAA”

Ravenwood over Jefferson

Riverdale over Brighton

Soddy over Daniel Boone

Beech over Collierville

There you go…..I’m sure there will be a few surprises…I can see Camden surprising anyone! Grace is very good & could also shock some folks in single A! SODDY is back…did I already say that? Riverdale is playing very well & had to beat some very good teams to get back to the “boro” & maybe better prepared for the competition they will face this week. Should be a great Tournament!! Good Luck to All! :)

:lol:

The Lady Rockets are peaking at the right time & playing their best ball of the season! :lol: Forrest wins A this year!

Greenbrier wins AA

Soddy Wins AAA

:rolleyes:

“A”

Forrest over Friendship

E.Robertson over Unaka

“AA”

Westview over Meigs

Unicoi over Camden

Greenbrier over Gibbs

“AAA”

Ravenwood over Jefferson

Riverdale over Brighton

Soddy over Daniel Boone

Beech over Collierville

There you go…..I’m sure there will be a few surprises…I can see Camden surprising anyone! Grace is very good & could also shock some folks in single A! SODDY is back…did I already say that? Riverdale is playing very well & had to beat some very good teams to get back to the “boro” & maybe better prepared for the competition they will face this week. Should be a great Tournament!! Good Luck to All! :)

The Lady Rockets are peaking at the right time & playing their best ball of the season! :lol: Forrest wins A this year!

Greenbrier wins AA

Soddy Wins AAA

keep your eye on beech. they are pretty strong and wants that state trophy, and ring, it was ripped away from last year, a little revenge is in the air. don't rule out beech i have beech winning it all

I would agree that Beech is gonna be strong with a team full of Seniors. Soddy is gonna be strong and both of these teams have excellent pitching! But, that Riverdale team, from what I hear is a bunch of young girls that are fighters. I've heard they just keep fighting and coming out on top. This will definitely be a heck of an interesting year in AAA, i just hope I get over there to see some games! :rolleyes:

I would agree that Beech is gonna be strong with a team full of Seniors. Soddy is gonna be strong and both of these teams have excellent pitching! But, that Riverdale team, from what I hear is a bunch of young girls that are fighters. I've heard they just keep fighting and coming out on top. This will definitely be a heck of an interesting year in AAA, i just hope I get over there to see some games! :popcorneater:

Beech has the Best pitcher in the state & is the favorite to win it all this year but will face some strong competition for the title from Soddy & Riverdale. They must play better than they did against Wilson Central or it will spell trouble since Soddy & Riverdale are much better teams than WC & stand the chance of getting "out coached" :thumb:

:thumb:

All of us have seen good teams 'play down to the competition'...if you've been around a while. Sometimes it's a good thing because it gets it our of their systems. However, now is not a time to do that OR a time to be over-confident. If you can kick butt, kick butt. If you have to scratch-and-claw, well, I say, 'fight!' Even though it's double-elimination, I'd NEVER play like it or coach like it. Minimize game times and move on.

Good luck and safe travel to all. It should be a very interesting week.

Hey Teeball...why didn't you get in the Big One Contest? Looks like you have a good handle on the strength of the teams.

JTK I would love to & have begun to in years past but this slow connection I have on this computer makes it a very long task to put all that info in. Maybe Bellsouth or Charter will run one of them cables by my house someday so I can! Being as I can't is one of the reasons why I just make my picks & post them on the message board

:popcorneater: