coacht

Time2Play

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a systems engineer and often have to work with users that are shall we say "challenged."

My advice to MartinGp would be to turn off your computer, box it up and send to back to wherever you bought it. People like him should not be allowed to own or use computers. ;)

I hope you realize I am kidding but I do admire his chutzpah.

Posted by footballfanatic:

i used to have three good marks, but since i felt the need to take 2 away from someone, i then lost two. that stinks.

i think you shouldn't lose marks for taking one away from someone.

[Edited by footballfanatic on 9-26-02 1:15P]

How many would you have taken from that person if you didn't lose any? And anyone else could do the same to you. That is why it is set up the way it is.

well, i wanted to see how far he could go into the negatives because this guy made me mad and he was already at -4 i think. maybe you could limit everyone to just take away 1 from a person per post. now that i think about it, i took only 1 from him and 1 from someone else on a different thread. but you are right, i would have taken 10 from him probably.

Posted by footballfanatic:

well, i wanted to see how far he could go into the negatives because this guy made me mad and he was already at -4 i think. maybe you could limit everyone to just take away 1 from a person per post. now that i think about it, i took only 1 from him and 1 from someone else on a different thread. but you are right, i would have taken 10 from him probably.

There is a "magic number" at which a person's account is disabled so we have to limit it somewhat.