Franklin County Job---Winchester, TN

chunkybfunky

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Word around Franklin County is TI (BULL) may taking over a once proud program.Could the eaglettes loss be the rebelettes gain? My guess is TI now has a point to prove. :wub:

hotsauce...2 questions...1) What do you mean by TI (BULL)...is that his nickname or a term indicative of his attributes and 3) Did the eaglelettes really incur a "loss"?

That would be one of the best moves for Girls Basketball that I could think of in District 8. It would bring some spice and lather between 4 schools in that area. Shelbyville, Franklin County, Tullahoma and Coffee County fans need something to talk about and excitement. Tullahoma has been quiet since hiring the Franklin county grad who I believe was an MTSU grad(we never heard who her asst's are), TI would have something to prove but would make everyone nervous in the area, Merkle will keep everyone honest in Coffee and make them all work and AC will be strarting to bring the great program back in Shelbyville. You can't do anything better than that especially with the colorful coaches and the fans who I think are needing some fans who are needing something to get them out of the house and something to talk about and who are just looking for some meaningful rivalries. Then with Warren wanting to compete and White just ready to fill that gym up and the always tough Cookeville, the 6 and 8 rivalries have been renewed.

That would be one of the best moves for Girls Basketball that I could think of in District 8. It would bring some spice and lather between 4 schools in that area. Shelbyville, Franklin County, Tullahoma and Coffee County fans need something to talk about and excitement. Tullahoma has been quiet since hiring the Franklin county grad who I believe was an MTSU grad(we never heard who her asst's are), TI would have something to prove but would make everyone nervous in the area, Merkle will keep everyone honest in Coffee and make them all work and AC will be strarting to bring the great program back in Shelbyville. You can't do anything better than that especially with the colorful coaches and the fans who I think are needing some fans who are needing something to get them out of the house and something to talk about and who are just looking for some meaningful rivalries. Then with Warren wanting to compete and White just ready to fill that gym up and the always tough Cookeville, the 6 and 8 rivalries have been renewed.

Coach Stovall has been working her girls in NINJA stealth mode. Believe me when I say, its a brand new day in Tullahoma. With the heat that's been on this city, there's no need for air conditioning with the cold chills of excitement that beam from our beloved THS gym.

TIA is a name many will learn, none will forget and all will love in Tullahoma.

Allie is a great pic for Shelbyville and will do a fantastic job there. Now, we just have one missing ring for the fingers that make up our district, and that is Franklin County.

FRANKLIN COUNTY, there are those of us in your district, who are praying that you will obtain a coach worthy of the young ladies who work so dilligently representing your school. All girls deserve a great coach. You have built it, now we just have to wait for that coach to find you and come there. Hang in there, your friends in Tullahoma are crossing fingers for you :wub: