Trousdale vs South Pitt @ Murfreesboro

TCstinger

A Living Legend like myself just likes to share the wealth of knowledge with everyone so they will be smarter and more informed. Now back to the question at hand. Can anyone that went to this game tell me which young lads I need to look at this season so I can properly evaluate each young lad that should be considered for legend status. To answer another question, there are several living legends that post on this forum. The Living Legend Butchie is one that comes to mind. And to answer another question, yes I have spent many night at David Baxter Stadium in Jasper gracing everyone with my presence and allowing them the opportunity to observe a legend like myself.

Legend, Old Pirate says you have obviously become a tad mouthy lately. Kinda like the SS ( Skillet Slinger's) Taco Bell Cha-wa-wah after he got a hold of them steroids the SS takes. The poor little feller jest couldn't be quite and hasn't been quite right since. OP says yous jest may have a SS that has landed one too many times. Lest ways, OP feels you should git some meds....... :roflolk:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe if old pirate is lucky, The Living Legend will answer any questions he may have on becoming a living legend. You should make sure you are at the annual Sequatchie Valley Jamboree and The Living Legend will grace you with my presence. So tell me Old Pirate, what young lads did you see at this scrimmage that she be looked at for legend status. The Old Pirate should feel honored that a living legend like myself would give you the opportunity to speak and give suggestions regarding legend status.

A Living Legend like myself just likes to share the wealth of knowledge with everyone so they will be smarter and more informed. Now back to the question at hand. Can anyone that went to this game tell me which young lads I need to look at this season so I can properly evaluate each young lad that should be considered for legend status. To answer another question, there are several living legends that post on this forum. The Living Legend Butchie is one that comes to mind. And to answer another question, yes I have spent many night at David Baxter Stadium in Jasper gracing everyone with my presence and allowing them the opportunity to observe a legend like myself.

Now Here's A First...Living Legend Butchie....Well I've Been Called Worse By Better.....But Living legend?

I'm Having A Hard Time just Being Me.....LOL. And If Ya Get To Be In OP's Presence You'll Definately Be A Legend....Or Ducking A Skillet! :roflolk:

I didn't get to go this year. 1st I've missed in forever. I did hear though that both teams started out slow, but then SP broke it open. 3 Td's - 0 so far

LoL, I Expected It To Storm So I Didn't Attend! :roflolk: northern t.v.a. yankee my big ole butt! :roll:

Yeah I could not resist the yankee slur Butchie. ;) Been reading your posts for a long time though on Coach T. :oops: Just lettin you know that yall had a great team last year. McKenzie was very impressive.

I guess I will be making my second trip to Riverdale in the past week thanks to Grider misinforming me about this durn practice game. It still ticks me off. I garuntee you I will tell him about it tomorrow. I hope Grider has been teaching these boys how to do those side body blocks. We will have to knock some holes tomorrow to beat these boys from Trousdale. I garuntee you they are real strong and fast. That coach of theirs makes them chase chickens to make them real fast. I will be bringing plenty of red bulls tomorrow for our boys to drink. I hope Grider made these boys lift some weights today after practice. You think im joking cause im not.

Hey Roy you got anymore of those Murphy books? :roll: Looks like we may have lost ours when the creekbank got washed out in the flood. :oops: Heard South Pitt looked very good though. I would not expected anything else from a great team like them. :roflolk:

OP Is The King Of The Third Person.... And The Skillet Slinger Paraphrase Is Hilarious....And Yes Snoball, You're A Hoser! And Your Lil Puppet Master Seven Too! :roflolk:

you're right about seven pulling the strings every now and again. he plays all nice when he's postn on here, but behind the screen he's been known to call me up and intigate a post or two. i won't even get started on how he described you after meetn ya, just shameful! you might want to just start refering to him as "thelivinghoserlegend". :roll:

OP Is The King Of The Third Person.... And The Skillet Slinger Paraphrase Is Hilarious....And Yes Snoball, You're A Hoser! And Your Lil Puppet Master Seven Too! :roflolk:

you're right about seven pulling the strings every now and again. he plays all nice when he's postn on here, but behind the screen he's been known to call me up and intigate a post or two. i won't even get started on how he described you after meetn ya, just shameful! you might want to just start refering to him as "thelivinghoserlegend". ;)

LOL, Well IF He Ever Graces Me With His Presence Again? I Might Have To Have Him Clarify A Few Disdainful Remarks. But Knowing He's A True Hoser, I'd Not Doubt The Brunt Of Ya'lls Conversation. :oops:

And TC, It's All Good. Hope To Meet You And SnoHoser, In The Future, Eh? :roll:

LOL, Well IF He Ever Graces Me With His Presence Again? I Might Have To Have Him Clarify A Few Disdainful Remarks. But Knowing He's A True Hoser, I'd Not Doubt The Brunt Of Ya'lls Conversation. :roll:

And TC, It's All Good. Hope To Meet You And SnoHoser, In The Future, Eh? :roflolk:

Hopefully November 26, 2010. :oops:

LOL, Well IF He Ever Graces Me With His Presence Again? I Might Have To Have Him Clarify A Few Disdainful Remarks. But Knowing He's A True Hoser, I'd Not Doubt The Brunt Of Ya'lls Conversation. :roll:

And TC, It's All Good. Hope To Meet You And SnoHoser, In The Future, Eh? :roflolk:

Hopefully November 26, 2010. :oops:

Wouldn't That Be Sweet!

LOL, Well IF He Ever Graces Me With His Presence Again? I Might Have To Have Him Clarify A Few Disdainful Remarks. But Knowing He's A True Hoser, I'd Not Doubt The Brunt Of Ya'lls Conversation. :oops:

And TC, It's All Good. Hope To Meet You And SnoHoser, In The Future, Eh? :roll:

Hopefully November 26, 2010. ;)

Wouldn't That Be Sweet!

not as sweet as us ending yalls season again, butchoser!!! :roflolk: