Trousdale vs South Pitt @ Murfreesboro

TCstinger

First and foremost, in this part of the country it's a "frog strangler"!!!!!!! With that said, congratsd to SP on taking Trouserdale to the wood shed. Last season left a bit of a taste in my mouth because of Trouserdale and with a lot of luck maybe we can get a do-over ASAP!!!! They a good team but, we were bumper to bumper with 'em at the finish line..............just a tad on the short end.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will take a page from the book of OP.Take off those rose colored glasses ! Of course SP loves whipping Trousdale. We seem to have whipped them every spring.Trousdale is awfully young. We still have a ways to go. If we place most of our standards on going undefeated during the regular season. Then we do have our work cut-out for us. We have the players, will they step-up after being hit in the mouth?

I will take a page from the book of OP.Take off those rose colored glasses ! Of course SP loves whipping Trousdale. We seem to have whipped them every spring.Trousdale is awfully young. We still have a ways to go. If we place most of our standards on going undefeated during the regular season. Then we do have our work cut-out for us. We have the players, will they step-up after being hit in the mouth?

Yes, you are correct. SP usually pounds them eavery spring. Trousdale is not concerned about Spring games. The Jackets improves as much as anyone from the spring to the play offs.

I Hope It's A Day Full Of Fumbles, Interceptions, And Missed Field Goals. May The Water Coolers Sour, And The Buses Break Down. Lord Please A Typhoon...A Frog Swallower...A Rainstorm Of Biblical Porportions.

it's called a "frog choker", you dam yankee.

LOL, Where You Been Hiding?

i've been hiding from the best spring time football team in tennessee, the south pitt swash bucklers!!!! :thumb:

jk pirate faithful, it sounds like yall have alot to be excited about this season. as for us we'll just keep on working on getn better as i'm sure you all will too.

and as for you butchie... well you're just a hoser!! :thumb:

Knowing what both teams have and what they lost last year, I have no doubt that SP has a better football team than TC. With that said, I wasn't there, and SP might have looked that good, but I've never really known TC to win a scrimmage game in the spring or fall. They don't concentrate as much on winning them as they working out kinks. Like I said, I'm absolutely sure SP has a LOADED team, but I've seen teams beat TC in scrimmages and jamborees that would'nt have come close to beating them in the season.

Knowing what both teams have and what they lost last year, I have no doubt that SP has a better football team than TC. With that said, I wasn't there, and SP might have looked that good, but I've never really known TC to win a scrimmage game in the spring or fall. They don't concentrate as much on winning them as they working out kinks. Like I said, I'm absolutely sure SP has a LOADED team, but I've seen teams beat TC in scrimmages and jamborees that would'nt have come close to beating them in the season.

Croz, well said & quite accurate. This is the way Satterfield did things..Creasy does the same, only

better.

The Living Legend Grunt has now spoken. Would someone that went to this scrimmage give me some names of young lads on these teams that need to be evaluated during the 2010 season. A Living Legend like myself stays very busy during the fall evaluating young lads for legend status. The Living Legend's time is precious so I would appreciate everyone only nominating young lads that should be under serious consideration for the ultimate individual goal of achieving legend status. So tell me pirate faithful, which young lads should I evaluate when I grace everyone with my presence on several occasions this season? South Pittsburg had a young lad last season that achieved legend status, but these young lads found out that only having one living legend doesn't always translate to that team earning legend status.

I was looking in my Murphy fair books from the past Mr. Grunt and that new Creasy boy isn't a better coach than Satterfield. I garuntee you that. He has not won as much as him. You think im joking cause im not. I looked at every year that Satterfield man coach in my book and he has won more championship games than Creasy. You are wrong Grunt. If you don't believe me I will show you in my books. My Murphy fair books is right.

I was looking in my Murphy fair books from the past Mr. Grunt and that new Creasy boy isn't a better coach than Satterfield. I garuntee you that. He has not won as much as him. You think im joking cause im not. I looked at every year that Satterfield man coach in my book and he has won more championship games than Creasy. You are wrong Grunt. If you don't believe me I will show you in my books. My Murphy fair books is right.

You need to borrow Murfs' glasses, Roy. Nowhere in the post did I say Creasy was better than

Satterfield. On the other hand, look at the percentages....not even close. Few have won 2 State

titles in two years ( back to back ), in two different classes, while losing one game. Not bad math,

huh?

The Living Legend Grunt has now spoken. Would someone that went to this scrimmage give me some names of young lads on these teams that need to be evaluated during the 2010 season. A Living Legend like myself stays very busy during the fall evaluating young lads for legend status. The Living Legend's time is precious so I would appreciate everyone only nominating young lads that should be under serious consideration for the ultimate individual goal of achieving legend status. So tell me pirate faithful, which young lads should I evaluate when I grace everyone with my presence on several occasions this season? South Pittsburg had a young lad last season that achieved legend status, but these young lads found out that only having one living legend doesn't always translate to that team earning legend status.

The Grunt ain't no legend, living or otherwise. LOL Hopefully, the Jackets will find a dozen or so

this year & keep on trucking. They have a bit of achieving to do prior to that. If they do, I'll let

you know.......