Trousdale vs South Pitt @ Murfreesboro

TCstinger

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Tcstinger..I am looking forward to this scrimmage...won't be able to make it unfortunately but this is always a good measuring stick for both teams to see where they stack up at..I have watched the boys practice some and they looked pretty impressive...Speed everywhere as usual and Travis is looking really sharp at Qb...Our O-line looks like the beefed up some from last year and will be knocking holes as roy says...The D-line still needs work from what I seen buy hey it is only spring practice....Sp has alot of potential and I am ready to see how they match up against TC..Best of luck to both teams and hope for a injury free scrimmage!!

Well Tcstinger..I am looking forward to this scrimmage...won't be able to make it unfortunately but this is always a good measuring stick for both teams to see where they stack up at..I have watched the boys practice some and they looked pretty impressive...Speed everywhere as usual and Travis is looking really sharp at Qb...Our O-line looks like the beefed up some from last year and will be knocking holes as roy says...The D-line still needs work from what I seen buy hey it is only spring practice....Sp has alot of potential and I am ready to see how they match up against TC..Best of luck to both teams and hope for a injury free scrimmage!!
Amen. Good luck to ya'll too. I feel like ya'll will definately make it to the big game again. As for TC, this is our second shot at a three-peat. The last one in 99 didn't work out so well. Remember SP37-TC21 :roflol: . Awful young on the creekbank though.

Best of luck tomorrow boys...wish I could be there to see this annual scrimmage between two great teams...both teams are certainly looking for answers after losing several starters from last years teams. But as we know, both schools usually reload with lots of young talent......put it all together and see how far it will take you this year....

I Hope It's A Day Full Of Fumbles, Interceptions, And Missed Field Goals. May The Water Coolers Sour, And The Buses Break Down. Lord Please A Typhoon...A Frog Swallower...A Rainstorm Of Biblical Porportions. :flower:

it's called a "frog choker", you dam yankee. :angry::roflol::angry:

LOL, Where You Been Hiding? :roflol:

I guess I will be making my second trip to Riverdale in the past week thanks to Grider misinforming me about this durn practice game. It still ticks me off. I garuntee you I will tell him about it tomorrow. I hope Grider has been teaching these boys how to do those side body blocks. We will have to knock some holes tomorrow to beat these boys from Trousdale. I garuntee you they are real strong and fast. That coach of theirs makes them chase chickens to make them real fast. I will be bringing plenty of red bulls tomorrow for our boys to drink. I hope Grider made these boys lift some weights today after practice. You think im joking cause im not.

I guess I will be making my second trip to Riverdale in the past week thanks to Grider misinforming me about this durn practice game. It still ticks me off. I garuntee you I will tell him about it tomorrow. I hope Grider has been teaching these boys how to do those side body blocks. We will have to knock some holes tomorrow to beat these boys from Trousdale. I garuntee you they are real strong and fast. That coach of theirs makes them chase chickens to make them real fast. I will be bringing plenty of red bulls tomorrow for our boys to drink. I hope Grider made these boys lift some weights today after practice. You think im joking cause im not.

Don't forget the book!!! :roflol: