Trousdale vs South Pitt @ Murfreesboro

TCstinger

The Grunt should show The Living Legend some respect and respond about young lads that should be considered for legend status. A Living Legend such as myself, typically doesn't take the time to correspond with just anyone so The Grunt should feel honored and privaleged to associate with a legend like myself.

LOL, There Isn't Room In Here For All Of Us! :roflol:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Grunt should show The Living Legend some respect and respond about young lads that should be considered for legend status. A Living Legend such as myself, typically doesn't take the time to correspond with just anyone so The Grunt should feel honored and privaleged to associate with a legend like myself.

LOL, There Isn't Room In Here For All Of Us! :roflol:

Butchie you certainly got that right!! :roflol:

The Pirates looked good and did score more times than TC but.......it was a scripted scrimmage for all but the last down and distance segments so don't read too much in it. The Pirates have potential but let's keep our feet on the ground for now Pirate fans...we ain't terrible but we have a LONG way to go to be a championship caliber team. The Pirates only had a few running plays and a few passing plays installed so we were pretty vanilla...there is tons of work to do this summer. And Jacket fans don't dispair, Coach Creasy was experimenting as he does every spring (he even ran some spread and some I)...that won't be the TC team that takes the field in August.

Let me ask you a question zonepirate. Why is that coach experimenting when that is a game? He should be doing that during practice and not the game. You think im joking cause im not. Let me ask you another question zonepirate. Did you get caught in that traffic coming back from that practice game? Grider did not tell me their was construction going on and I did not get home until late. He should have told everyone that their was construction going on and too go the back way. I thought our boys looked real good and strong over their. Our line knocked a some big holes in their line for our runners to run through.

The Living Legend is going to ask everyone again. What young lads from these two clubs should I put in my computer database? I am sure both clubs have young lads that could achieve legend status. A Living Legend like myself knows just how tough it is to achieve legend status. As I stated earlier, a legend like myself doesn't waste time with scrimmage games. My time is too valuable and my legend status requires a lot of time. I will promise the fans of South Pittsburgh I will grace you with my presence at the annual Sequatchie Valley Jamboree celebration, as well as when SP and Marion County tangle this season. I have a new database program that keeps all former and current living legends in alphabetical order by year. Nominate your living legends now. I do not give just anyone the opportunity to chat with a legend like myself so I highly recommend you to seize the moment and opportunity to converse with a Legend.

The Living Legend is going to ask everyone again. What young lads from these two clubs should I put in my computer database? I am sure both clubs have young lads that could achieve legend status. A Living Legend like myself knows just how tough it is to achieve legend status. As I stated earlier, a legend like myself doesn't waste time with scrimmage games. My time is too valuable and my legend status requires a lot of time. I will promise the fans of South Pittsburgh I will grace you with my presence at the annual Sequatchie Valley Jamboree celebration, as well as when SP and Marion County tangle this season. I have a new database program that keeps all former and current living legends in alphabetical order by year. Nominate your living legends now. I do not give just anyone the opportunity to chat with a legend like myself so I highly recommend you to seize the moment and opportunity to converse with a Legend.

:roflolk: You are a living legend in your own little world

;) You are a living legend in your own little world

man, for a guy that's yapn on and on about how he doesn't just talk to anyone, it sure does seem like he's kinda begging folks on this thread to talk to him...? :roll:

seems to me like one of those fella's that felt since no one ever saw his greatness, he'd just have to take it upon himself to start telling everyone about it. reminds me of that ol adage, tell a lie long enough and eventually people will start to believe it. :oops:

butchie, can you believe this hoser?!

thelivingsnoball :roflolk:

Now fellas who ever this guy is he's got a good handle on his greatness.Since he came from Marion County High does anyone think he might be Eddie Brown.....lol. I know that's a reach. Maybe he was as good as Eddie ya think? Maybe this Legend guy needs to meet up with ole Roy Dillard,a true living legend ! You thinking i'm joking but i'm not.

;) You are a living legend in your own little world

man, for a guy that's yapn on and on about how he doesn't just talk to anyone, it sure does seem like he's kinda begging folks on this thread to talk to him...? :roll:

seems to me like one of those fella's that felt since no one ever saw his greatness, he'd just have to take it upon himself to start telling everyone about it. reminds me of that ol adage, tell a lie long enough and eventually people will start to believe it. :oops:

butchie, can you believe this hoser?!

thelivingsnoball :roflolk:

snoball, I Am In Awe, I Read His Stuff And Makes Me Wonder Of The Stuff I Post. I Hope I'm Not As Hard To Deal With As He. Though Comical He Is Tuff To Read.

snoball, I Am In Awe, I Read His Stuff And Makes Me Wonder Of The Stuff I Post. I Hope I'm Not As Hard To Deal With As He. Though Comical He Is Tuff To Read.

oh don't get me wrong, you're hard to deal with... but at least you aint so loooooonnnnngggg winded. :oops:

i get a chuckle outta him, but his schtick seems a lil borrowed. OP has mastered the third person posting to the point that all others just seem like imitations. and well, as far as "legends" go, roy is in a class of his own. you think i'm joking... etc. :roflolk:

then again, i'm sure people tire of me also at times. but i like to think there's something terribly wrong with those folks. ;)

on a side note i've researched the origins of the term, hoser. funny stuff, even for canadians. :roll:

A Living Legend like myself just likes to share the wealth of knowledge with everyone so they will be smarter and more informed. Now back to the question at hand. Can anyone that went to this game tell me which young lads I need to look at this season so I can properly evaluate each young lad that should be considered for legend status. To answer another question, there are several living legends that post on this forum. The Living Legend Butchie is one that comes to mind. And to answer another question, yes I have spent many night at David Baxter Stadium in Jasper gracing everyone with my presence and allowing them the opportunity to observe a legend like myself.