Trousdale vs South Pitt @ Murfreesboro

TCstinger

I Hope It's A Day Full Of Fumbles, Interceptions, And Missed Field Goals. May The Water Coolers Sour, And The Buses Break Down. Lord Please A Typhoon...A Frog Swallower...A Rainstorm Of Biblical Porportions. :roflol:

it's called a "frog choker", you dam yankee. :angry::flower::roflol:

Sounds like he is one of those T.V.A. yankees that came to TC in the70's via Florida? :angry: (Frog Strangler)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Old Pirate says the Pirates looked like they have a chance this year. Recon coach Vic has got a new bunch of Speedway Boys agin. R Hale sure nuff looked like he could take it t the house on any play.

Little Zone handled the team well and should only get better. Dad burnit, recon a bunch of them Jackets went home without them jocks, cause on the long scoring run by the QB them jackets were attempting to land some stingers in R. Hale who didn't have the ball. :thumb:

Least ways the Pirates still don't have ANY Popeye looking youngons. Figure theys a way to go jest yet. Looked as if a few big linemen had trimmed down from last year and a few smaller had put on a couple pounds. OP don't see the big receivers like last year but a few that showed they could make plays.

Hope to hear some input from the TC folkes, sure they have a different point of view.

Seems like the boys did pretty good today...Thats what I had expected from seeing some of the practices..I think the WR's will be fine OP their are plenty good ones out there like Chubb, Johnson, and the 2 Allen boys...but then again I do not expect Sp to throw the ball to many times this year...but its good to know we can if we had to...maybe Zone will let us in on more details about today..

I garuntee you that Millard boy has been wearing his ankle weights. He is alot faster than he was last season. He made a long run and those Trousdale boys could not catch him. You think im joking cause im not. I would like to know what his 50 yard dash time is. Those boys really looked good today. I just got home a little while ago. Grider could have told us that their was construction going on the interstate and traffic was backed up for miles around Manchester. That was a bunch of mess. I could have been home a long time ago if Grider had told us to go the back road home. It looked like Grider made our boys workout yesterday cause that line knocked some holes today for the runners to run through.

QB PLAYED GREAT,R HALE IS OUR BIGGEST WEAPON ALONG WITH OUR O LINE#68#76#50#70#64AND#30 ALL MUST HAVE PLAYED GREAT BECAUSE TC COULD NOT SLOW US DOWN MUCH AT ALL.CHUBB #15 PLAYED GREAT AT WIDEOUT AND SELLERS RAN HARD ALSO.ON DEFENSE OUR LINEBACKERS LOOKED STRONG#88#50#25#24AND PARKER THE SECENDARY WAS SOLID WITH R HALE AND CHUBB AND ALLEN .JAKE STONE LOOKED GOOD AT QB HANDELING THE BALL.WE USED A LOT OF COMBINATIONS ON DEFENSE LINEMAN AND THAT SHOULD HELP BY USING THE BEST ONES IN THE BIGGER GAMES#76#64#68 #70 ALL PLAYED BUT I COULD NOT TELL MUCH ABOUT THEM EXCEPT #76 WAS IN THERE BACKFIELD A LOT.LOOK FOR BIG PLAYS FROM HALE SELLERS CHUBB AND THE QB.LOOKS AS IF GRIDER HAS ANOTHER AWSOME TEAM CONGRADULATIONS PIRATES FOR SOUNDLY BEATING A SOLID TC TEAM

It's Great that SP won the scrimmage and everyone is healthy but people must remember....It was still just a scrimmage! Nothing to get excited about yet...Coach Grider said it best last year..In our town you are measured by championships and second place is not good enough...I think are boys are hungry for some gold this year..they are on a mission..The seniors are looking for their second ring...I just hope they stay focused and don't take their eyes off the prize!

It sounds as though SP proved to be Trousdale County's Ambassador during this scrimmage. I was hoping the boys would play well and it sounds like they played good. I was figuring the biggest question mark this season would be how they handled the loss of Terrell Robinson. It sounds SP is going to be fine this season. Hopefully the boys keep working hard over the long, hot summer.