District 10 AAA 2010

LEON

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alot of new faces in the region as head coaches, and many teams have to reload due to graduation. The big question is will Henry County continue to be the big dowg in the region, or will another take the region title. This year will be very exciting!

Henry County will be the "big dowg", "BIG DAWG" or "Big Dog"! However you want to spell it. This is HC's district to lose. I believe we have only lost one district game ( A fluke to Clarksville) since we went back to 10 AAA. Reading on here there is alot of talk about Springfield, but the team I saw in the playoffs last year better get A WHOLE BUNCH better to compete with the Big Red. It is early, but I will take a stab at the top four. 1. HC 2. Clarksville 3. Springfield 4. Dickson County

Alot of new faces in the region as head coaches, and many teams have to reload due to graduation. The big question is will Henry County continue to be the big dowg in the region, or will another take the region title. This year will be very exciting!

Henry County will be the "big dowg", "BIG DAWG" or "Big Dog"! However you want to spell it. This is HC's district to lose. I believe we have only lost one district game ( A fluke to Clarksville) since we went back to 10 AAA. Reading on here there is alot of talk about Springfield, but the team I saw in the playoffs last year better get A WHOLE BUNCH better to compete with the Big Red. It is early, but I will take a stab at the top four. 1. HC 2. Clarksville 3. Springfield 4. Dickson County

Well, the Patriots graduated several seniors and will have to replace many key positions. I do look for the Patriots to be on top of this district and will make noise in the playoffs. The new coaches are now intact and working hard. I look for 8-2 at the worst and if the new faces gel with the new coaches then 10-0 is not out of the question. Big question is who will be the QB?

I have heard DC could be better than their 7-5 (5-3) record from last year. NW was number 2 in Dist last year but not sure what they have returning. CHS was down last year but they usually find a way to reload in a year or 2. I was thinking last year DC/HC game was tight early on and HC opened lead in second half. Barrel game could be a good one this year.

Well, the Patriots graduated several seniors and will have to replace many key positions. I do look for the Patriots to be on top of this district and will make noise in the playoffs. The new coaches are now intact and working hard. I look for 8-2 at the worst and if the new faces gel with the new coaches then 10-0 is not out of the question. Big question is who will be the QB?

That has become a huge question!

Greenwave, we at Springfield, hope to either entertain you guys at your house, or invite you to Boyce Smith Field in late Novemeber. Either way, if we are playing each other I hope it is round 3! Northeast, Henry, Dickson, and Clarksville will be a handfull this year. Kenwood and West Creek bring back alot of players from last year. Northwest is a huge question mark losing all their seniors, and Wylie at running back. Rossview is also a question mark with their new coaching staff. Word is Shawn Kelly is leaving Rossview, and wonder which school he will end up at is also a huge question. Springfield is still trying to teach football, and only time will tell if we are going to make this year special.

Schools in our region that have new head coaches.

Henry County

Rossview

Schools in our region with second year head coaches.

Dickson County

West Creek

Nortwest

Springfield

So this region is still young, and as in life the youth may surprize us all in the end. :popcorneater:

So when did clarksville rezone? Funny that Kelly has little work ethic, misses many practices, and the new head coach would not buy lazyness. So if I am getting this right, Kelly makes a lateral move less than 8 miles to Northeast in his senior year. Wonder if this is an athletic move, or an academic move? :roflol: Looks kinda fishy that a star athlete at Rossview would move to a neighboring school his senior year to play football. So if there is rezoning, what other athletes from Rossview have been rezoned to Clarksville High and Northeast? :roflol: