LaVergne basketball opening

fredjones

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a sham. The coach has already been named they just have to post it. The coach from Lavergne middle school, Chris Chambers, is the new head coach. HE already has them at team camps. So I hope no one is getting to excited. :lol:

Chambers may in fact get the job, but the reason he has them at team camp is because he is the assistant. Bill Hockenberry had them at team camp a couple of years ago and lord knows he wasn't going to get the job!!

Geesh, why don't they just go ahead and wipe out ALL of our coaches from all sports? Seems like that's what's going on, one at a time... problem is the ones that have most recently left/been discharged (whatever is the case) are the coaches of the most successful programs and that actually work with their student athletes.

Where is Coach Couey going to? I hate to see him go, as he worked with his athletes on the court and in the classroom. I wish him well!