Ooltewah Owls 2010

FatSak

Names you'll be hearing? Goose SACKED!!!,FREEMAN THROWN FOR A LOSS!!!,because owls o-line is reportedly horrible!!!! I haven't seen them just heard through a LONG TIME OWL FAN.so dont bite my head off.I personally find it hard to believe they are that bad,but who knows? Supposedly Tyner beat the snot out of Mcminn county 7-2 the other day,any truth to this?...............if so,is Tyner that good or is mcminn that down this year(coaches picked MCMINN CO.TO WIN DISTRICT/REGION)

1st of all "hemmroid70" owls are very talented this year with seniors Goose Manning(qb),Randell Freeman(rb/lb),jones(de),Stone(ot/dt) along with the most talented bunch of juniors in town.O-line will be fine,then coaching staff isn't stupid,its practice and this is where you see who can play.Owls defense is friggin NASTY!!! DEFENSE is ahead of the offense right now(but thats the case every year)New offense,new players here and there etc...the new defensive co-ord. is really good at what he does. And yes,Tyner did beat Mcminn butI dont know about 7-2? someone might be stretching the truth.

1st of all "hemmroid70" owls are very talented this year with seniors Goose Manning(qb),Randell Freeman(rb/lb),jones(de),Stone(ot/dt) along with the most talented bunch of juniors in town.O-line will be fine,then coaching staff isn't stupid,its practice and this is where you see who can play.Owls defense is friggin NASTY!!! DEFENSE is ahead of the offense right now(but thats the case every year)New offense,new players here and there etc...the new defensive co-ord. is really good at what he does. And yes,Tyner did beat Mcminn butI dont know about 7-2? someone might be stretching the truth.

You never know, that might include 10-yard/goal line situations, or some players out there against more experienced played especially with MC probably having a much larger roster. Plus Tyner's probably going to be pretty good again this year.

This will be the season that the OWLS have to come to grips with losing talent to the East Hamilton Hurricanes. The Canes have senior linemen and other senior players with experience. You can see the improvements in the whole team after spending the past 6 months in Coach Hendersons weight training. Too bad some of the other Owls, especially the upcoming juniors didnt come to EH last year, they would have seen Varisty play time last year and would be on a strong team this year. Pay attention to the Hurricanes this season....its gonna be some good football.

Cleveland beat EH 10-1 in a scrimmage last week, not saying much...but still.

...It's true and two more TD's should have been caught but were slightly over-thrown...a timing issue that will be worked-out!!!

Rudwall is an absolute beast! Goose looks good. RB TJ Davis looks good. Owls are coming together from what i can see! I dont know very much but things seem to be okay!

1st thing that I wanna say...Big Hairy ... back in the Hizzy!

grapevine news: owls staff has grown over summer... a couple of former professional players added to defensive staff

can't confirm that...but did hear that at the Ooltewah Arby's today :popcorneater:

Hey everybody, pretty new with this 'coacht' stuff, so forgive me. One point I want to bring up is that these young men only know winning. Correct me if I'm wrong, but haven't the owls' freshmen team won the championship 4 years running? That being said, the owls are full of great athletes who have been able to defeat all other schools in this area. So why on earth would they have a down year? With the exception of Jacques, I do not feel that it will be difficult to fill the shoes of the other graduated seniors. Not going to name any positions, but we all know where we can only get stronger at than last season. I see great things for this team. It's a new era for the owls, and I cannot wait to see our boys shock this area. B)