Ooltewah Owls 2010

FatSak

i heard that a sophomore might be the starting tailback?????

any truth???

Uh don't know about that?,but I will tell you they corrected 1 of 2 problems with the o-line,hopefully,the 2nd problem will be fixed before jamboree.I don't know,if scrimmaging mccallie is a good thing right now,owls supposedly have 6 starters hurt right now.Owls might have to bring up some of those huge freshmen to fill in.

Uh don't know about that?,but I will tell you they corrected 1 of 2 problems with the o-line,hopefully,the 2nd problem will be fixed before jamboree.I don't know,if scrimmaging mccallie is a good thing right now,owls supposedly have 6 starters hurt right now.Owls might have to bring up some of those huge freshmen to fill in.

When and where is the McCallie scrimmage?

Don't you think its kind of strange that a grown man has to make up different names and argue with himself just to get his son a little regonition. GOOSE'S DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No what is ODD is another grown man as only 4 posts on here and they are all about me.Guess,I have a stalker.And by the way this is Goosesdad,really.

Who are the starters who are hurt any key players? Is the o-line looking better? I hope the boys are staying hydrated in this terrible heat as well.

here and there

let goose dad have his time...his son is the starter and capatain and has earned every bit of it

here and there...as far as multiple posts by the man.....we all know that there are a few doods on this site that play that game

Goose dad is having fun...more people should try and do the same

How,s scrimmage goin? Heard owls looked good.

I was shocked! It ended about 45 minutes ago,owls looked good,it was nice to see so many people there.Stump on sports had arep.there as did the mighty pounders and 2 tyner coaches or more were there! I don't recall the score,but owls lookewd good!

I was shocked! It ended about 45 minutes ago,owls looked good,it was nice to see so many people there.Stump on sports had arep.there as did the mighty pounders and 2 tyner coaches or more were there! I don't recall the score,but owls lookewd good!

Was Coleman hurt or what?? I think the Owls looked OK for a first scrimmage with what they got (leftovers from EH) but not good enough!!!! Certain positions looked good but DB s need to step it up ALOT. QB looked good as did the FB and a couple of other spots but there s some lineman that need to step it up as well.