How is Oneida doing in Camps?

81booger

I saw Oneida, but it is hard for me to compare them since I don't really know what single A teams in that area are like.

From what I saw, they play very hard and are well coached. They have a smallish post player who is solid and tough, but undersized. Guards don't turn the ball over, but there wasn't anyone who shot lights out.

My impression of them is that they were a very good small school team that will have trouble with really athletic guards or a big post player. (BTW, the describes every team in the history of basketball.)

• 2 months later...

Always nice to have your avatar floated out there in front of the masses. TimeLtell, certainly think you should just throw someone in front of the bus. Must be a personal agenda. Thanks....Pal or Gal?????? Of course I have no idea who the heck you are, so I guess you are above everyone, huh?

Kazam

p.s. I am censuring this sight on the grounds that some people don't know the properness of keeping their trap shut!

• 2 weeks later...