"WEST HIGH" Best football team in Knoxville????

Space3

Well RR...since scrimmages are losers I guess West is a power house since they won so many games and the last time Central played West in season the Cats won! Let's compare the last 10 years and if Central hadn't had to play Maryville for 4 straight and lose by 7 pts or less in all but 1 game they would have 4 State Titles!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RR....Last year the best quality win West had was beating a 3-7 William Blount team. In spring, and yes it was spring and scrim games, but they got beat by Grace ( a 1A team) and Central (2-8 or 0-8 however you want to look at it) how are you even coming up with the image in your head that West is the best team in Knoxville? Sounds to me you are the Shallow Hal of high school football in Knoxville. What you see in your eyes no one else is remotely close RR.

CoCo you're a troll; heck you only have 5 posts and they're all in this thread. I didn't start this thread either. West also beat Central last spring, not that it matters. I didn't know West has so many haters. Everybody hates a winner so I'm done here. Oh yeah guess what Cat? Like I've ALREADY said, West made the playoffs that year. They were already in, the Central game did nothing to help or hurt them. West would've cole clocked Central if they had to win that game. Some people on this board are so clueless.

Edited by RunninRebels

CoCo you're a troll; heck you only have 5 posts and they're all in this thread. I didn't start this thread either. West also beat Central last spring, not that it matters. I didn't know West has so many haters. Everybody hates a winner so I'm done here. Oh yeah guess what Cat? Like I've ALREADY said, West made the playoffs that year. They were already in, the Central game did nothing to help or hurt them. West would've cole clocked Central if they had to win that game. Some people on this board are so clueless.

Ok so you are telling me that West did not want to beat a team that they absolutely hate and a team that West has only beaten 3-4 times since Joel Helton has been at Central...ok sure...and all I am going to say is the last time they played when it matteres Central won...thats it...and by the way Idk who you get your info from but the Scrimmage this spring was 2-2 and West scored on the last play of the Varsity scrimmage and made a good play. Other than that they hardly even moved the ball. Last spring the score was 5-3 Central and if you would like I could get some film of both. When you get tired of being mediocre and thinking winning 5 games a year is a big deal then post on here again, if not, Shut UP!

Ok so you are telling me that West did not want to beat a team that they absolutely hate and a team that West has only beaten 3-4 times since Joel Helton has been at Central...ok sure...and all I am going to say is the last time they played when it matteres Central won...thats it...and by the way Idk who you get your info from but the Scrimmage this spring was 2-2 and West scored on the last play of the Varsity scrimmage and made a good play. Other than that they hardly even moved the ball. Last spring the score was 5-3 Central and if you would like I could get some film of both. When you get tired of being mediocre and thinking winning 5 games a year is a big deal then post on here again, if not, Shut UP!

When Central makes the playoffs again how about you come and talk to me then. You're wrong once again it was a tie 2 springs ago, and West won this year that's what everybody said that I asked. You need to quit countin JV and all that. heck just quit talking about scrimmages please.

When Central makes the playoffs again how about you come and talk to me then. You're wrong once again it was a tie 2 springs ago, and West won this year that's what everybody said that I asked. You need to quit countin JV and all that. heck just quit talking about scrimmages please.

Ok no more scrimmages and Im not counting JV...the Varsity score this year was 1-1!

And no more scrimmage talk since the last time we played we BEAT WEST...did you get that WE WON...and WE WOULD BEAT YOU ALL AGAIN!!!

Whatever I'm done here

OK and since you always fix the record when me or anyone else say you all were 3-7 last year, it has only been 3 years with no playoffs and not 4, but who's counting?

You truly are delusional and need to get a better understanding of what a good team or program truly is.

You're correct you are done here...you were done when you said History of a program does not matter.

OK and since you always fix the record when me or anyone else say you all were 3-7 last year, it has only been 3 years with no playoffs and not 4, but who's counting?

You truly are delusional and need to get a better understanding of what a good team or program truly is.

You're correct you are done here...you were done when you said History of a program does not matter.

You're a freaking idiot. It matters if you have to recruit!!!!! Do High School's recruit now or what?!?!?

Please quit making my old school look like stupid. West is not going to have a good season this year for three reasons. 1. They play in the hardest region in the state. 2. The coaching is absolutely poor, They had a stacked team last year and yet didn't utilize all of their athletic abilities. Furthermore they only have like 3 coaches coming back since the majority moved on or retired. 3. They don't have enough talent. The defense is going to be poor in every aspect of the game except maybe linebacker. So your statement about west being best is immature and really unnecessary. Plus your banter between other schools just makes you and West look even worse.