Best TC Games Ever

TCstinger

Same with us. I watched our Spring game on the internet for a little. We played Madison Academy out of Huntsville Alabama I believe. One our our old coaches is the asst. coach there. They beat us pretty bad. We got some good experience out of it though. We got a lot of young talent that will only get better in the next few years. We were without some starters though due to our Baseball team, and soccer teams being in the state tournament. I'm not sure how the QB situation will go. We have a upcoming 9th grader who took most the reps during that game. He will be a great QB, but it will just depend on how fast he matures. Our district is weak, so we won't have any problems making the play offs, but I think we are probably a year or 2 away for being a serious state title contender. Hope to see you guys again some time though. I like watching the Bucs play teams with a lot of tradition like TC, SP, Marion Co., etc.

Reaction, is that spring game on YouTube? :thumb:

I have been wanting to do this for a while. If this thread has already been on here, please tell. Just some of my favorite games I wanted to share. It should give the haters and fans alike a chance to chime in with some good ole smack or maybe some great memories. :bored:

1. South Pittsburg vs TC 1998 (TC Payne took control. It's in my video collection for a quick fix)

2. FRA vs TC 1990 (Freezing temps, kerosene and Mungle, Harper and Gregory. Need I say more)

3. Hazelwood, AL vs TC 1999 (Seesaw match, nearly got sick watching it)

4. TC vs SP 2008 (Two great foes)

5. FCA vs TC 2005 (Dillehay da man)

6. TC vs Boyd Buchannan 2009 (Anytime you spank a private school it's gratifying)

7. TC vs Portland 2001 (Portland's domination ends after they spanked us in the regular season)

8. TC vs Brentwood Academy 1978 (My brother was on this team****see #6 please)

9. TC vs Russelville, KY 1996 (Man that was a long drive up there. Venue reminded me of Smith Co.)

T-10. TC vs Monterey 1997 and TC vs RBS 2005 (Broke the scoreboards...JK) :huh:

1996 TC at DCA - 36-19 Final Great game both ways... :huh:

I'll be agreeing with 'ol Butchie here, If TC has had a better game than the 7-0 squeaker against my Rebels in the semi-finals last season I'd like to see it!!! And as Butchie so eloquently put it, if the sun hadn't been in our eyes, we'd have that gold ball!!!! Maybe, I think!?

Butchie, maybe we shouldn't do this mess......when we're quiet they forget about us so's we can sneak up on 'em!!! Maybe Milan won't tell everyone how bad we whipped them a few weeks ago!!! LMAO!!!!

I'll be agreeing with 'ol Butchie here, If TC has had a better game than the 7-0 squeaker against my Rebels in the semi-finals last season I'd like to see it!!! And as Butchie so eloquently put it, if the sun hadn't been in our eyes, we'd have that gold ball!!!! Maybe, I think!?

Butchie, maybe we shouldn't do this mess......when we're quiet they forget about us so's we can sneak up on 'em!!! Maybe Milan won't tell everyone how bad we whipped them a few weeks ago!!! LMAO!!!!

Lol, I Talked To A Few Of The Dogs Biggest Fans....And They Aint Proud Of It Neither. Sorta Of A Sore Subject...LOL! But Hey! Let's Get It On! Friday Nights Aint The Same Without Football...And The Trash Talking Leading Up To Friday Night. Now I Aint One To Wish My Life Away But....December And Them HOSERS! From Trouserdale In Mckenzie Would Be Sweet! We Gonna Kick Your... @@@es ... This Year! :bored: Ya HOSERS! And The Whippin The Pirates Put On Us Has Sorta Wore Down A Lil.....Least I Don't Get Nausea Thinking Of It...Maybe We Can Get Them Up Here In 2A For A Lil Rematch.....

Jackets win over Kingston in 1972 championship game was a great game for all us old timers.Back then they just strapped up and played ball.A lot of things have changed since back then,but todays Jackets are still getting done.Keep up the Tradition Jackets.My personal all time favorite games is everytime the Jackets sting the Owls and Commandos.Lay it on em Jackets WHOOOOO!!! :bored:

I have been wanting to do this for a while. If this thread has already been on here, please tell. Just some of my favorite games I wanted to share. It should give the haters and fans alike a chance to chime in with some good ole smack or maybe some great memories. :blush:

1. South Pittsburg vs TC 1998 (TC Payne took control. It's in my video collection for a quick fix)

2. FRA vs TC 1990 (Freezing temps, kerosene and Mungle, Harper and Gregory. Need I say more)

3. Hazelwood, AL vs TC 1999 (Seesaw match, nearly got sick watching it)

4. TC vs SP 2008 (Two great foes)

5. FCA vs TC 2005 (Dillehay da man)

6. TC vs Boyd Buchannan 2009 (Anytime you spank a private school it's gratifying)

7. TC vs Portland 2001 (Portland's domination ends after they spanked us in the regular season)

8. TC vs Brentwood Academy 1978 (My brother was on this team****see #6 please)

9. TC vs Russelville, KY 1996 (Man that was a long drive up there. Venue reminded me of Smith Co.)

T-10. TC vs Monterey 1997 and TC vs RBS 2005 (Broke the scoreboards...JK) :lol:

1996 TC at DCA - 36-19 Final Great game both ways... :roflol:

I was wondering if anyone was going to bring this game up, Spread? #1 vs. #2 in the quarters and not many mid-state teams left in the playoffs equals a packed house. The paper said 12,000+ in attendance. Great game, even though the outcome wasn't in our favor. We got our revenge the next year, however.

That wasn't the sun. It was awe and gold balls probably!!! :roflolk::o

:roflol: Probably not, actually. We came believeing we could play with ya'll or anyone else and did. But, good smack none the less.....I'll give you one point for that just because. But, if we show up again soon, get ready for a brawl unlike you have seen from us in the past!!!

Lol, I Talked To A Few Of The Dogs Biggest Fans....And They Aint Proud Of It Neither. Sorta Of A Sore Subject...LOL! But Hey! Let's Get It On! Friday Nights Aint The Same Without Football...And The Trash Talking Leading Up To Friday Night. Now I Aint One To Wish My Life Away But....December And Them HOSERS! From Trouserdale In Mckenzie Would Be Sweet! We Gonna Kick Your... @@@es ... This Year! :bored: Ya HOSERS! And The Whippin The Pirates Put On Us Has Sorta Wore Down A Lil.....Least I Don't Get Nausea Thinking Of It...Maybe We Can Get Them Up Here In 2A For A Lil Rematch.....

Butchie, our spring deals with Union City and Milan surprised me a lot! I never saw that coming. The last time the Rebels surprised me we ended up in Murfreesboro. In 4 weeks it's on and my film business is already suffering from it!!! I can't seem to focus (sp)LMAO

Luke has been down in New Orleans at a QB camp with Peyton and Eli Manning......that can't be a bad thing either!!